We Can and Will Force Christians to Act Against Their Faith

Dawky is an anti-American POS .... a troll at best ... you are simply wasting your time trying to discuss anything intellectual with him!

Maybe so maybe not. I make comments as much to learn how to make better comments and for the benefit of our audience. A long time ago one of our members posted rules for internet forums, he was from Alaska, I don think it was Bunz, I spoke to him on the phone once, his rules were good.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Texas tea resorts to calling me a piece of shit because he is an ignorant bigot

I realise that if I called him a POS he would run to his right loony mods chums but I find exposing his ludicrous beliefs to be a much better way of responding

Oh and I'm not a snitch

I realise that if I called him a POS he would run to his right loony mods chums but I find exposing his ludicrous beliefs to be a much better way of responding

Oh and I'm not a snitch

I had no idea that POS meant that. I also agree that often it is best for people not to fight their own battles when others could be defending them. Texas, you know I value civility here and that I why I am going to flag your post.

Of courst

Oh and I'm not a snitch

Of course: ignorant bigot is a personal attack too.

Maybe so maybe not. I make comments as much to learn how to make better comments and for the benefit of our audience. A long time ago one of our members posted rules for internet forums, he was from Alaska, I don think it was Bunz, I spoke to him on the phone once, his rules were good.
if you can reconstruct them consider offering them as a suggestion to walter.

Dr who

Ignorant bigot is an accurate description of the persona Texas tea presents in his posts

I am a human being.

Not a piece of shit

Dr who

Ignorant bigot is an accurate description of the persona Texas tea presents in his posts

I am a human being.

Not a piece of shit
Really? Are you seriously trying to tell me that because you believe the words to be accurate that they are not a personal attack. well it does not matter what I think. I merely reported it and the mod will decide what to do.

Dr who

Nobody likes a snitch

I did not not report Texas tea for calling me a piece of shit

In fact I have never reported anyone

Did you report Texas tea to the mods too?

What say we get back to the subject at hand here?

No POS or ignorant bigots allowed in this forum! No name calling, either.

Air Force drops 'So Help Me God' from oaths

The Air Force Academy has admitted they removed the phrase “so help me God” from three oaths in the 2012 edition of their official cadet handbook, Fox News has learned.

The revelation came after more than two dozen members of Congress sent a letter to Academy Supt. Lt. Gen. Michelle Johnson demanding that she explain why the phrase was removed.

The Town FEMA Turned Down

Ocean Grove, N.J.
When Sandy swept across the Jersey shore in October 2012, the coastal town of Ocean Grove was spared the worst. Sure, half the town’s boardwalk was destroyed and its pier was swept out to sea. And yes, sand, trees, and concrete benches were carried two blocks inland, while entire buildings were picked up and moved across town. But Ocean Grove’s crown jewel, an ornate and beautiful 6,250-seat auditorium, built in 1894, survived. It only had a third of its roof torn off. The auditorium’s foundation was intact and, most important, its 11,561-pipe organ was unscathed by the wind and rain.

So despite everything, the residents of Ocean Grove counted themselves lucky. That is, until they had to deal with the federal government. Ocean Grove has been denied rebuilding funds from FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management Agency. In one sense, this denial is part of the Obama administration’s quiet campaign against religion in the public square. Yet the story of FEMA’s conflict with Ocean Grove is about more than just Barack Obama. It’s the story of modern America’s rebellion against its religious foundations, rendered in miniature.

In the late 1860s, a Methodist preacher named William Osborn assembled a small group of pastors from around Philadelphia to purchase a patch of land at the shore in central New Jersey. On July 31, 1869, they christened their one square mile of paradise “Ocean Grove.”

Werbung:
The Town FEMA Turned Down

Ocean Grove, N.J.
When Sandy swept across the Jersey shore in October 2012, the coastal town of Ocean Grove was spared the worst. Sure, half the town’s boardwalk was destroyed and its pier was swept out to sea. And yes, sand, trees, and concrete benches were carried two blocks inland, while entire buildings were picked up and moved across town. But Ocean Grove’s crown jewel, an ornate and beautiful 6,250-seat auditorium, built in 1894, survived. It only had a third of its roof torn off. The auditorium’s foundation was intact and, most important, its 11,561-pipe organ was unscathed by the wind and rain.

So despite everything, the residents of Ocean Grove counted themselves lucky. That is, until they had to deal with the federal government. Ocean Grove has been denied rebuilding funds from FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management Agency. In one sense, this denial is part of the Obama administration’s quiet campaign against religion in the public square. Yet the story of FEMA’s conflict with Ocean Grove is about more than just Barack Obama. It’s the story of modern America’s rebellion against its religious foundations, rendered in miniature.

In the late 1860s, a Methodist preacher named William Osborn assembled a small group of pastors from around Philadelphia to purchase a patch of land at the shore in central New Jersey. On July 31, 1869, they christened their one square mile of paradise “Ocean Grove.”
All that because it was named by a Methodist preacher, and not even given a Christian sounding name?

California would be in a lot of trouble, as we have place names everywhere that are religious in nature, having come from the Spanish explorers, who were, of course, Catholic. Our state capital is named for the Holy Sacrament.

Back