Well, I've done it. Who will join me?

Werbung:
He's running.
At least, I think he is.
LP, so he is. Who knew ?

That in itself is a pretty good reason why not. Republican who didn't think he had a shot at the GOP spot in the stunningly weak field ? I don't know P, he can't want the job much.

LP, so he is. Who knew ?

That in itself is a pretty good reason why not. Republican who didn't think he had a shot at the GOP spot in the stunningly weak field ? I don't know P, he can't want the job much.
He has run several times. Basically, he represents a "none of the above" vote.

He has run several times. Basically, he represents a "none of the above" vote.
Pretty much. And folks thought Trump wasn't a serious candidate.
But if it suits your views, please vote for him. It's about choice that's yours alone. (Unless you're in a union or the like where whoever has the baseball bat decides)

Pretty much. And folks thought Trump wasn't a serious candidate.
But if it suits your views, please vote for him. It's about choice that's yours alone. (Unless you're in a union or the like where whoever has the baseball bat decides)
I was in a union for years. No one ever asked me who I had voted for. It's still a secret ballot.

Otherwise, anyone who votes for Trump should have "idiot" stamped on his forehead.

I was in a union for years. No one ever asked me who I had voted for. It's still a secret ballot.

Otherwise, anyone who votes for Trump should have "idiot" stamped on his forehead.
I worked at a manufacturing plant and saw the guys with bats. Perhaps a rougher crowd if you were in education at the time.
I get that you don't like the Donald.

1 I worked at a manufacturing plant and saw the guys with bats. Perhaps a rougher crowd if you were in education at the time.
2 I get that you don't like the Donald.

The guys with bats don't know who you voted for. If they're intimidating the members that way, someone (the workers) need to step up and assert that they're in charge. The union is their employee and can be fired.

2. Really? Now, however did I give you that impression? I'd like him fine playing reality show host, just nowhere even close to the White House.

The guys with bats don't know who you voted for. If they're intimidating the members that way, someone (the workers) need to step up and assert that they're in charge. The union is their employee and can be fired.

2. Really? Now, however did I give you that impression? I'd like him fine playing reality show host, just nowhere even close to the White House.
1 in theory you are correct. In reality, it varies.
2 thought the show was silly but think they all are so doesn't mean much. After what BO hath wrought in the Casa Blanco it can only get better.

1 in theory you are correct. In reality, it varies.
2 thought the show was silly but think they all are so doesn't mean much. After what BO hath wrought in the Casa Blanco it can only get better.

Given who is running this time around, don't count on it.

I was a staunch Republican all my life and changed my affiliation to Democrat about eight years ago. I could no longer stand with a party that was so incredibly fixated on pro-life issues (personal choice, not a government one) and also felt as though not everyone deserved the right to have basic health care, regardless of economic status. Other than that, I was happy with the party and actually volunteered my time as well as worked in the political sector for four years as my full-time profession. That all stopped eight years ago when I got fed up.

Even HRC called BO out on some of his hare brained stuff. It would be better at least to that small extent.
She's most likely the next president, so it will be his turn to call her out on harebrained stuff.

Or, if Trump wins, then we'll see a real landslide of harebrained stuff, unless we apply this solution to the problem:

a00ed25eb3167bf7519c14dd6ae3de75.jpg

She's most likely the next president, so it will be his turn to call her out on harebrained stuff.

Or, if Trump wins, then we'll see a real landslide of harebrained stuff, unless we apply this solution to the problem:

a00ed25eb3167bf7519c14dd6ae3de75.jpg
I'd say she is increasingly unlikely. Seems she is fretting about Ohio (as well she should).

I can't wait to see DJT shake up the status quo.

Werbung:
Back