Well, Romney nuked himself last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok , only one problem...know one was talking about that...but you win the case of what ever it is your debating in your head...Straw men are the easy ones to win against.

Obviously, anything beyond your narrow-minded views and your simple-minded opinions causes you to go into shutdown mode.

You're really not worth anybody's time. My guess is that you are here strictly for comic relief. At least you aren't pure evil like that "Stalin" character is. You're just in over your head.

Werbung:
Obviously, anything beyond your narrow-minded views and your simple-minded opinions causes you to go into shutdown mode.

You're really not worth anybody's time. My guess is that you are here strictly for comic relief. At least you aren't pure evil like that "Stalin" character is. You're just in over your head.
She's right, you know. The GOP has on several occasions championed universal health care, starting with Teddy. But this is the new GOP, brain damaged to the point of not remembering anything before their last FOX covered outburst. Cannot wait to champion all of Ron Pauls talking points while throwing him under the bus for Bachman or Trump. Never have I seen such a bipolar raving mass of lunacy looking for a platform. The GOP has a well known viable ideology, quit applying them to every issue and you might win the next one.

Romney is going to get hammered on this issue, but I have to respect the guy his position on the matter.

As Governor, he allowed the people he was elected to represent to have a bill that they wanted..what is wrong with representing the people that you were elected to serve?

If anything, this clearly shows that Romney actually listen to the will of the people will he is making his decisions. I can respect that.

yea but your one of those sane republican types... a dying breed...as often said, today Regan would be called a RINO if anyone pointed out what he did but a Republican did not know the name of the person who we where talking about. Raise taxes 50 cents and you may as well be Stalin. Help anyone get INsurance for health care...your Hitler.

She's right, you know. The GOP has on several occasions championed universal health care, starting with Teddy. But this is the new GOP, brain damaged to the point of not remembering anything before their last FOX covered outburst. Cannot wait to champion all of Ron Pauls talking points while throwing him under the bus for Bachman or Trump. Never have I seen such a bipolar raving mass of lunacy looking for a platform. The GOP has a well known viable ideology, quit applying them to every issue and you might win the next one.

being right or having facts don't mean much to the nut house that has become the GOP these days. When you can't even kill OBL without them throwing a hissy...you know its best to just stop trying...its a lost cause.

being right or having facts don't mean much to the nut house that has become the GOP these days. When you can't even kill OBL without them throwing a hissy...you know its best to just stop trying...its a lost cause.

I love it when an idiot responds to the posting of another idiot. It cancels both of you out.

Equilibrium.

Werbung:
This thread has degenerated into a pissing match, and is being closed. Let's talk about the issues instead of other members of the forum, OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back