Well, You Elected A Liar, And This Is What You Will Get

That is why Washington recommended to have more then two parties, and we do have more then two. People need to vote for the honest ones, and the moral ones, not just rely on two. It is called being independent.
I agree with you but one persons idea of honest and or moral are very different from another persons. I just wish people used basic common sense. But I think that is a thing of the past :(

Werbung:
I am sorry. Did he not make certain "promises" when running. I knew he was lying, you didn't, now you want to excuse him if he changes his "promise". And then you say "We voted for a winner, your side voted for a loser. Case closed".

Problem is the people didn't win.
Had Hillary won. You think that would have been a good thing for the country? What about her made her an exceptional candidate ? I am not saying Trump was the best possible candidate. Personally I don't think an exceptional candidate ran on any ticket But I am unsure what made her any better than trump, except she may have backed certain causes you liked better

Guess you haven't heard the latest:

GOP and Trump put deficit on back burner

Giant infrastructure plan, major tax cut on the agenda — and so is a huge increase in the debt.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...31372?cmpid=sf

A serious case of fiscal amnesia may soon be sweeping the GOP.

For eight years, Republicans hammered President Barack Obama for exploding the national debt. But now a GOP-led spending spree is coming, with Donald Trump riding to the White House on trillion-dollar promises and a Republican Congress that looks likely to do his bidding. It’s a potential echo of the last time Republicans ran Washington, when then-Vice President Dick Cheney memorably remarked, “Deficits don’t matter.”
See... to me this is the problem at least one of them. You are concerned about the deficit now as most dems are but it meant nothing for the last 8 years when it was being doubled. We have to care about that kind of stuff even when our guy is in control. We are like a week or two into a new administration and already dems are upset that he might spend money while their guy spent rediculous amounts of money the last 8 years. Hopefully republicans will set an example but we are already probably too lost as a nation for that

See... to me this is the problem at least one of them. You are concerned about the deficit now as most dems are but it meant nothing for the last 8 years when it was being doubled. We have to care about that kind of stuff even when our guy is in control. We are like a week or two into a new administration and already dems are upset that he might spend money while their guy spent rediculous amounts of money the last 8 years. Hopefully republicans will set an example but we are already probably too lost as a nation for that

It was Cheney that said deficits did not matter when starting two unpaid for wars, and then creating the recession that basically forced Obama to spend money to recover from due to the increased amount of poverty, and unemployment. As to now, Trump has inherited an economy that is growing, not shedding 800,000 jobs a month. The problem is that your Repugnant ones are seeking to cut Medicare benefits while reducing taxes for the wealthy, and spending billions on a wall that will not solve the problem, and billions more on the military which are unnecessary considering they cannot account for trillions as it is.

I then have to wonder why it is that if one opposes the Repugnant plan they necessarily have to be a Democrat, or even worse the dreaded "liberal". Is it part of the mental illness that the party hacks suffer from that one cannot be a "moderate", or even a patriot that follows the ideology of the Founding Fathers? It is certain they do not.

Had Hillary won. You think that would have been a good thing for the country? What about her made her an exceptional candidate ? I am not saying Trump was the best possible candidate. Personally I don't think an exceptional candidate ran on any ticket But I am unsure what made her any better than trump, except she may have backed certain causes you liked better

As I have said many times, I do not vote for Democrats or Republicans. Honest people were also running, however, people like you, and the partisans on the left, feel there are only two parties to choose from. I have asked before, and no one seems to feel like answering, just think of how much better off the country would be if those 30 million hypocrites calling themselves "christian" had supported, and voted for, an honest, and moral, person like Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party, or Evan McMullin of the Independent Party?

I agree with you but one persons idea of honest and or moral are very different from another persons. I just wish people used basic common sense. But I think that is a thing of the past :(

I think intelligence is a thing of the past. Even after responding to my post where I spoke of more then one party you still think I am a Democrat supporting Hillary. Pathetic that you have not the insight to see what I said, only what you want to see. :rolleyes:

As I have said many times, I do not vote for Democrats or Republicans. Honest people were also running, however, people like you, and the partisans on the left, feel there are only two parties to choose from. I have asked before, and no one seems to feel like answering, just think of how much better off the country would be if those 30 million hypocrites calling themselves "christian" had supported, and voted for, an honest, and moral, person like Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party, or Evan McMullin of the Independent Party?

People like me? You don't even know me. I first off am not a republican so sorry your misspelling of them didn't offend me as I assume you thought it might. I am a registered democrat though I readily admit I almost never vote for them. I spent the last 2 years trying to get people to vote libertarian as I did myself. Though I think my vote would have been better spent on the constitutional party So far you got me 100 percent wrong :)

We as a nation are only going to get worse when one side justifies their guys spending and demonizes the other guys. I don't think any of obama spending was justifiable or worth while and little of bushes. And I'm sure someone before Cheney said the same about spending. Reagan spent a ton too. It has to go back at least that far and even further when you consider all the entitlements given under Roosevelt. But I guess we keep going on about how the other guy is the problem and dig ourselves deeper

People like me? You don't even know me. I first off am not a republican so sorry your misspelling of them didn't offend me as I assume you thought it might. I am a registered democrat though I readily admit I almost never vote for them. I spent the last 2 years trying to get people to vote libertarian as I did myself. Though I think my vote would have been better spent on the constitutional party So far you got me 100 percent wrong :)

We as a nation are only going to get worse when one side justifies their guys spending and demonizes the other guys. I don't think any of obama spending was justifiable or worth while and little of bushes. And I'm sure someone before Cheney said the same about spending. Reagan spent a ton too. It has to go back at least that far and even further when you consider all the entitlements given under Roosevelt. But I guess we keep going on about how the other guy is the problem and dig ourselves deeper

Tell me, with the economy Obama inherited, and the two wars, just what was he supposed to do? Leave the troops in Iraq? Leave the poor to starve? Just what was he to do?

right people got the message

Once again, Trump has achieved tangible success simply by standing up for American interests. The fact that this keeps happening confirms what many of us have thought for years; that is, that we did not have an administration that even tried to defend American interests and American taxpayers.

Evan McMullin.. I love that guy. But just for once think about how much worse off Christians and Americans would be with Hillary..And before you say it, I understand the lesser of two evils is still evil. Trump has changed and at least trying to move on his campaign promises.

are you suggesting all obama did was feed poor and pay for military? You do not accept he wasted vast amounts of money? Really ?

Since government wastes all kinds of money no matter what administration please give some examples of where Obama was worse then others.

Since government wastes all kinds of money no matter what administration please give some examples of where Obama was worse then others.

Worse is a matter of opinion. I'm betting you would be fine with any of his spending or find a way to blame someone else

Solyndra 535m start up that failed and no one really could account for the money. But the people he gave the money to were ardent supporters

Millions to other countries to support their countries green energy

319 mil for a botched health care website

400 mil to pay furlough workers that didn't work during the shut down. When I got furlough days I didn't work either but none of us got paid later for work never done

There is allot but again what I call waste you might call important

Solyndra 535m start up that failed and no one really could account for the money

Interest payments to the government from projects funded by the Loan Programs Office were $810 million as of September - higher than the $780 million in losses from loans it sustained from startups including Fisker Automotive, Abound Solar and Solyndra.

BTW, the loan program was created in 2005 under the Bush Administration.

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-doe-loans-idUSKCN0IX0A120141113

Last edited:
Werbung:
Iinterest payments to the government from projects funded by the Loan Programs Office were $810 million as of September - higher than the $780 million in losses from loans it sustained from startups including Fisker Automotive, Abound Solar and Solyndra.

Iinterest payments to the government from projects funded by the Loan Programs Office were $810 million as of September - higher than the $780 million in losses from loans it sustained from startups including Fisker Automotive, Abound Solar and Solyndra.

I was pleasantly surprised by that link. I am gonna stop harping on that one :). When I left coming here regularly I also stoppped reading the news daily. I had better check for changes on other things that bugged me :)

About the stuff that was started with bush, he spent too much money too, and on really stupid things. He something like doubled previous debt. the next guy promised to chisel down the debt then spent more, I think doubled it.

Trump says he is gonna cut debt too,. But I'm afraid he is gonna double it.

But I really am glad we got our money back on sylindra Thank you for that post :)

Back