Well, You Elected A Liar, And This Is What You Will Get

Old_Trapper70

And so it begins:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...re-and-hillary-clinton-s-emails-a7413676.html

"While speaking with The Wall Street Journal, he admitted that after speaking with President Barack Obama on Thursday, he would reconsider his campaign promise to immediately repeal and replace Obamacare.......

Mr Trump explained that he would try to retain the measure that allows citizens to stay on their parent or guardian’s health insurance plan before they reach the age of 26. "We're going to very much try to keep that,” he later told 60 Minutes on CBS, which airs on Sunday night. “It adds cost but it's very much something we're going to try to keep.”......

In both interviews, the presidential-elect, who's often criticized for his treatment of women, both in his business practices and in his personal life, seemed to drop his clear resentment of Ms Clinton and admitted that prosecuting and jailing her over her use of a private email server is not a top priority for his administration."

Werbung:
Trump is right about Hillary Clinton. It's spilled milk. Let her ride off into the political sunset. We've got too much other work to do.

There is no way that Trump was going to drop the provisions of allowing pre-existing conditions and staying on a parent's policy until age 26. It was never going to happen. What obamacare represented was too much government interference in healthcare.

There is always going to be some government interference in everything we do, that is a fact. The key is to have as little of it as possible, and I think that is what Trump will do.

BTW, without including tort reform in new healthcare legislation, the costs will continue to skyrocket, no matter what else is done.

There is no way that Trump was going to drop the provisions of allowing pre-existing conditions and staying on a parent's policy until age 26. It was never going to happen. What obamacare represented was too much government interference in healthcare.

Then he should not have lied about doing so, and fools that supported hm should have known he was lying.

There is always going to be some government interference in everything we do, that is a fact. The key is to have as little of it as possible, and I think that is what Trump will do.

Not according to any study of his plans I have seen. Even his "promise" to renegotiate trade deals involves more government interference.

BTW, without including tort reform in new healthcare legislation, the costs will continue to skyrocket, no matter what else is done.

While there is no tort legislation on the Federal level, it has been done on the State level and no benefit is to be seen:

http://www.atra.org/issues/medical-liability-reform

Then he should not have lied about doing so, and fools that supported hm should have known he was lying.

Obamacare will be repealed and replaced - that was the promise and that promise will be kept. Trump never stated that every obamacare provision would be replaced.

Not according to any study of his plans I have seen. Even his "promise" to renegotiate trade deals involves more government interference.

I was referring to things like zoning laws, consumer protection laws, IE any law which are technically government interference of sorts. No Trump voter was anti-government. We are anti-liberal tyrannical government.

While there is no tort legislation on the Federal level, it has been done on the State level and no benefit is to be seen:

With interstate competition among health care providers going to be law sometime in 2017, they either do tort reform in their particular state or they will have either a very limited selection of health care providers offering coverage in their states or continued skyrocketing costs of coverage. The liberal states will resist because liberal politicians and trial lawyers are in bed with each other, but eventually the scream from their citizens will force them to do tort reform. Repealing obamacare will bring enormous benefit to the consumer, just wait and see.

http://www.atra.org/issues/medical-liability-reform

Last edited by a moderator:
Obamacare will be repealed and replaced - that was the promise and that promise will be kept. Trump never stated that every obamacare provision would be replaced.

Excuses, excuses. You obviously do not know the meaning of the words "repeal", or "replace". And the word the head Trumpkin is now using is "amend" which is something the Repugnant ones could have done instead of wasting time, and money, voting 60 times to repeal.

I was referring to things like zoning laws, consumer protection laws, IE any law which are technically government interference of sorts. No Trump voter was anti-government. We are anti-liberal tyrannical government.

Zoning laws, etc., are local, and you could control them locally. However, it appears you di dnot know what you were voting for which is quite common among the Trumpkins:

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/politics/elections/2016/2016/11/09/93529576/

With interstate competition among health care providers going to be law sometime in 2017, they either do tort reform in their particular state or they will have either a very limited selection of health care providers offering coverage in their states or continued skyrocketing costs of coverage. The liberal states will resist because liberal politicians and trial lawyers are in bed with each other, but eventually the scream from their citizens will force them to do tort reform. Repealing obamacare will bring enormous benefit to the consumer, just wait and see.

Now you say "Repealing obamacare". As to costs, unless you can also bring now the 400-600% increase in pharmaceuticals, the 200-400% increase in hospital stays, the growing numbers of doctors who are choosing "specialties" rather then primary care for the extra dollars, etc., you won't being down shit. As to interstate competition, that was a promise of the Repugnant ones with the "Contract with America" in 1994, and look what it got us.

Excuses, excuses. You obviously do not know the meaning of the words "repeal", or "replace". And the word the head Trumpkin is now using is "amend" which is something the Repugnant ones could have done instead of wasting time, and money, voting 60 times to repeal.

I'll state it more clear, we will repeal and replace, but we will keep some of the obamacare provisions.

Zoning laws, etc., are local, and you could control them locally. However, it appears you di dnot know what you were voting for which is quite common among the Trumpkins:

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/politics/elections/2016/2016/11/09/93529576/

We voted for a winner, your side voted for a loser. Case closed.

Now you say "Repealing obamacare". As to costs, unless you can also bring now the 400-600% increase in pharmaceuticals, the 200-400% increase in hospital stays, the growing numbers of doctors who are choosing "specialties" rather then primary care for the extra dollars, etc., you won't being down shit. As to interstate competition, that was a promise of the Repugnant ones with the "Contract with America" in 1994, and look what it got us.

I'll state it more clear, we will repeal and replace, but we will keep some of the obamacare provisions.

That is not what Trump is saying, or did you ignore he said "amend"?

We voted for a winner, your side voted for a loser. Case closed

No, you voted for white trash. I voted for a winner in the venue of morals, courtesy, and patriotism. Obviously that was not Hillary, or Trump.

Did you not see this, or did you just choose to ignore it?

"Now you say "Repealing obamacare". As to costs, unless you can also bring now the 400-600% increase in pharmaceuticals, the 200-400% increase in hospital stays, the growing numbers of doctors who are choosing "specialties" rather then primary care for the extra dollars, etc., you won't being down shit. As to interstate competition, that was a promise of the Repugnant ones with the "Contract with America" in 1994, and look what it got us."

That is not what Trump is saying, or did you ignore he said "amend"?

No, you voted for white trash. I voted for a winner in the venue of morals, courtesy, and patriotism. Obviously that was not Hillary, or Trump.

Did you not see this, or did you just choose to ignore it?

"Now you say "Repealing obamacare". As to costs, unless you can also bring now the 400-600% increase in pharmaceuticals, the 200-400% increase in hospital stays, the growing numbers of doctors who are choosing "specialties" rather then primary care for the extra dollars, etc., you won't being down shit. As to interstate competition, that was a promise of the Repugnant ones with the "Contract with America" in 1994, and look what it got us."

Well you sure wish to be the judge, jury, and executioner, before anything is even presented. Let's see what is offered and then evaluate it from there.

One thing for sure in my viewpoint, if there isn't any tort reform, it will not be as successful as it could be.

Well you sure wish to be the judge, jury, and executioner, before anything is even presented. Let's see what is offered and then evaluate it from there.

One thing for sure in my viewpoint, if there isn't any tort reform, it will not be as successful as it could be.

I am sorry. Did he not make certain "promises" when running. I knew he was lying, you didn't, now you want to excuse him if he changes his "promise". And then you say "We voted for a winner, your side voted for a loser. Case closed".

Problem is the people didn't win.

I am sorry. Did he not make certain "promises" when running. I knew he was lying, you didn't, now you want to excuse him if he changes his "promise". And then you say "We voted for a winner, your side voted for a loser. Case closed".

Problem is the people didn't win.

Depends on which people. Yes, the liberal elite definitely lost. The rest of us won.

That's my viewpoint, we shall see how it plays out over 4 years.

I'll predict right now that in 4 years, you will be very happy with Donald Trump. You may even consider voting for him in 2020, that's how happy you will be. Although you'll still probably vote for the Democratic Party nominee Elizabeth Warren no matter how outstanding of a job Trump does.

Depends on which people. Yes, the liberal elite definitely lost. The rest of us won.

That's my viewpoint, we shall see how it plays out over 4 years.

I'll predict right now that in 4 years, you will be very happy with Donald Trump. You may even consider voting for him in 2020, that's how happy you will be. Although you'll still probably vote for the Democratic Party nominee Elizabeth Warren no matter how outstanding of a job Trump does.

Guess you haven't heard the latest:

GOP and Trump put deficit on back burner

Giant infrastructure plan, major tax cut on the agenda — and so is a huge increase in the debt.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...31372?cmpid=sf

A serious case of fiscal amnesia may soon be sweeping the GOP.

For eight years, Republicans hammered President Barack Obama for exploding the national debt. But now a GOP-led spending spree is coming, with Donald Trump riding to the White House on trillion-dollar promises and a Republican Congress that looks likely to do his bidding. It’s a potential echo of the last time Republicans ran Washington, when then-Vice President Dick Cheney memorably remarked, “Deficits don’t matter.”

Guess you haven't heard the latest:

GOP and Trump put deficit on back burner

Giant infrastructure plan, major tax cut on the agenda — and so is a huge increase in the debt.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...31372?cmpid=sf

A serious case of fiscal amnesia may soon be sweeping the GOP.

For eight years, Republicans hammered President Barack Obama for exploding the national debt. But now a GOP-led spending spree is coming, with Donald Trump riding to the White House on trillion-dollar promises and a Republican Congress that looks likely to do his bidding. It’s a potential echo of the last time Republicans ran Washington, when then-Vice President Dick Cheney memorably remarked, “Deficits don’t matter.”

Oh please, i hope you're not falling for the liberal leftist media propaganda which will be in full marxist force the next 4 years.

Oh please, i hope you're not falling for the liberal leftist media propaganda which will be in full marxist force the next 4 years.

I hope you are not so stupid as to think the Repugnant ones will do anything other then the same BS they have done in the past. Whoops. You already have shown you are that stupid

And so it begins:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...re-and-hillary-clinton-s-emails-a7413676.html

"While speaking with The Wall Street Journal, he admitted that after speaking with President Barack Obama on Thursday, he would reconsider his campaign promise to immediately repeal and replace Obamacare.......

Mr Trump explained that he would try to retain the measure that allows citizens to stay on their parent or guardian’s health insurance plan before they reach the age of 26. "We're going to very much try to keep that,” he later told 60 Minutes on CBS, which airs on Sunday night. “It adds cost but it's very much something we're going to try to keep.”......

In both interviews, the presidential-elect, who's often criticized for his treatment of women, both in his business practices and in his personal life, seemed to drop his clear resentment of Ms Clinton and admitted that prosecuting and jailing her over her use of a private email server is not a top priority for his administration."
And had hilllary won it would have been different ? People need to take who they vote in the primary more seriously Both sides suck

Werbung:
And had hilllary won it would have been different ? People need to take who they vote in the primary more seriously Both sides suck

That is why Washington recommended to have more then two parties, and we do have more then two. People need to vote for the honest ones, and the moral ones, not just rely on two. It is called being independent.

Back