Were they picked because ?

the annoying thing

Was harris picked to be vp because she was the most qualified person or was it because she was a woman and biracial ?

Was biden picked becasue hes da man and the best qualified or was it simply because he was not trump ?

Werbung:
Was harris picked to be vp because she was the most qualified person or was it because she was a woman and biracial ?

Was biden picked becasue hes da man and the best qualified or was it simply because he was not trump ?

On the choice of Harris, I think you nailed it. Add to that, the fact that, as powerful former Cal Assembly Speaker and former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown's former g/f, the DNC can say they did him a favor, or paid him for his past loyal service to the party.

And I think Harris impressed them with her ability to cow Biden in that debate.

I think Biden was always their preference, but they held a tournament (the Primaries) to see if someone else might stand out as superior to Joe.

His attractive qualities are that:

He is likeable.

He can be outsmarted by Obama, and that means he is controllable without using outright blackmail. He is their puppet.

He knows the system.

The public had, and some degree, some STILL retain, a false positive impression of him as a nice competent guy.

There is some degree of sympathy he benefits from as many people have 1st hand experience with parents or other loved ones who have suffered mental/physical decline due to age, injury or infirmity.

He is vulnerable to the threat of criminal prosecution on several different types of offenses. Sexual. Treason. Business. Government corruption.

It seems the DNC used Joe Biden as the model to help fashion the arsenal of weapons used to poison Trump's reputation.

The word among most Trump haters was/is that Trump was supposedly stupid, decrepit, inept, incompetent, a sexual predator, a crooked, disreputable, dishonest liar who had never accomplished anything of significance on his own.

To anyone who knows Trump and Biden, they would say those characteristics only slightly and vaguely describe Trump.

But they PERFECTLY fit Biden.

Last edited:
On the choice of Harris, I think you nailed it. Add to that, the fact that, as powerful former Cal Assembly Speaker and former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown's former g/f, the DNC can say they did him a favor, or paid him for his past loyal service to the party.

And I think Harris impressed them with her ability to cow Biden in that debate.
Rubbish. I believe there was no body else.
I think Biden was always their preference, but they held a tournament (the Primaries) to see if someone else might stand out as superior to Joe.
No they didn't. He was the annointed one and it proved to be correct. Trump lost.

His attractive qualities are that:

He is likeable.

He can be outsmarted by Obama, and that means he is controllable without using outright blackmail. He is their puppet.

What a load of bollocks. Obama is not running anything. You're paranoid about some undercurrent controlling him but never said a word when Trump regularly communicated with dictators.
He knows the system.
Correct. 40 years govt and he knows exactly how the system works. Trump has no experience with in his life. He failed.
The public had, and some degree, some STILL retain, a false positive impression of him as a nice competent guy.
81 million didn't and that's what matters.
There is some degree of sympathy he benefits from as many people have 1st hand experience with parents or other loved ones who have suffered mental/physical decline due to age, injury or infirmity.
You're dramatising it now. I can say the same about you.
He is vulnerable to the threat of criminal prosecution on several different types of offenses. Sexual. Treason. Business. Government corruption.
Bullshit. He has to be proven to committed a crime and he has not. Your remark is what you hope for revenge for Trump being impeached. Admit it. That's how childish you are.
It seems the DNC used Joe Biden as the model to help fashion the arsenal of weapons used to poison Trump's reputation.
Trump did that all by himself. He is a narcissistic ratbag and so are the nut cases who voted for him. He achieved nothing in his term and came to the end I predicted. He's an idiot and is now political history.
The word among most Trump haters was/is that Trump was supposedly stupid, decrepit, inept, incompetent, a sexual predator, a crooked, disreputable, dishonest liar who had never accomplished anything of significance on his own.

It's not the word. ITS A FACT. We are now seeing it.
To anyone who knows Trump and Biden, they would say those characteristics only slightly and vaguely describe Trump.

But they PERFECTLY fit Biden.

Really. And you have a plethora of evidence to fit up Biden with that.
You're brain dead with hate and ignorance. You'll say anything to justify your pathetic guilty position.
Like Trump, you are irrelevant.

Rubbish. I believe there was no body else.

No they didn't. He was the annointed one and it proved to be correct. Trump lost.

What a load of bollocks. Obama is not running anything. You're paranoid about some undercurrent controlling him but never said a word when Trump regularly communicated with dictators.

Correct. 40 years govt and he knows exactly how the system works. Trump has no experience with in his life. He failed.

81 million didn't and that's what matters.

You're dramatising it now. I can say the same about you.

Bullshit. He has to be proven to committed a crime and he has not. Your remark is what you hope for revenge for Trump being impeached. Admit it. That's how childish you are.

Trump did that all by himself. He is a narcissistic ratbag and so are the nut cases who voted for him. He achieved nothing in his term and came to the end I predicted. He's an idiot and is now political history.

It's not the word. ITS A FACT. We are now seeing it.

Really. And you have a plethora of evidence to fit up Biden with that.
You're brain dead with hate and ignorance. You'll say anything to justify your pathetic guilty position.
Like Trump, you are irrelevant.
Well if iot isn't the hateful Boris the bugger boy . He gave his opinion on things and clearly worked hard on it and you call him brain dead and ignorant. A typical response from a hateful political hack who wouldn't know the difference between shat and shineola .

Well if iot isn't the hateful Boris the bugger boy . He gave his opinion on things and clearly worked hard on it and you call him brain dead and ignorant. A typical response from a hateful political hack who wouldn't know the difference between shat and shineola .
Boris posts like a foreigner.

And in the pre interest days, his "lot" would be on the fringes of society trying to get people to think he was credibly rational and worth their time.

He is a boorish noise.

Boris posts like a foreigner.

And in the pre interest days, his "lot" would be on the fringes of society trying to get people to think he was credibly rational and worth their time.

He is a boorish noise.
Boris is a foreigner hes not man enough to tell us where he really is or where he is from, its par for cowards and people who have something to hide

Boris is a foreigner hes not man enough to tell us where he really is or where he is from, its par for cowards and people who have something to hide
At previous forums, I got into the habit of immediately ignoring foreign posters.

Their information sources were almost uniformly wrong about Trump and MAGA.

And even with great amounts of effort to get them to recognize the truth, it was a no win effort for me because, as foreigners, they couldnt vote.

And though they'd never return to bashing Trump, I never noticed ANY of them supporting him once they learned the truth.

So, I let them bark and spin, but they never bothered me again once I ignored them.

But here it is different because there are so few of us.

In a larger community, I think all of our current LWers would be on my ignore list.

what are the "qualifications" to be VP? what would make a "great vp"?

vp candidates are usually to balance the ticket... biden was old/male/white, harris was the opposite.

why was sarah palin picked to be vp? because her extremism balanced out mccain's moderation for example, not to mention younger/female.

Where's the relevance to my post? You're out of ammo Rambo.

Werbung:
Back