Was Harris chosen because she is half black and a woman ?

the annoying thing

Werbung:

Lets face the truth she was not picked because of her political skill , she was picked because shes half black and a woman otherwise Biden wouldn't have looked at her for a second .
She lacks what it takes .
Yes, yes and because Willie Brown needed to be supported in his efforts to promote her to a higher level of power.

It served the Party's needs to keep him happy and to embue him with their respect.

When she browbeat Biden at the Debate, it was exactly what helped her get the nod, that in addition to her being a Black Woman.

Lets face the truth she was not picked because of her political skill , she was picked because shes half black and a woman otherwise Biden wouldn't have looked at her for a second .
Not only that but Biden answers to quite a few 'superiors' (influencers with the money or power to jerk the rug out from under him) who tell him what they want him to do to keep them happy.

1700331260436.png

Yes, yes and because Willie Brown needed to be supported in his efforts to promote her to a higher level of power.

It served the Party's needs to keep him happy and to embue him with their respect.

When she browbeat Biden at the Debate, it was exactly what helped her get the nod, that in addition to her being a Black Woman.
Kamala deserves recognition for having been the half-black woman who has taken the most 'sleepover' steps to fame and fortune of any other evolved Darwinian mixed-breed dog in history.

My family has black blood in it And we do not think of it badly some do.

it badly some do.
My family has the same blood as every other family on earth.

Acts 17:26
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

vps aren't generally picked due to "skill", they are picked to help the presidential candidate win, by being differeent and appealing to other voters. Different gender, different race, different state, different age, whatever is felt will help the party win. sarah palin was picked becasue she was a woman and younger and appealed to most conservative types, not because of her "intelligence" or "skill" for example. lol

what "skill" does the vp need, btw?

Not only that but Biden answers to quite a few 'superiors' (influencers with the money or power to jerk the rug out from under him) who tell him what they want him to do to keep them happy.

View attachment 8981

so any evidence soros picked her? i'm sure you have none, you just love to lie. lol

every party has "influencers" and people with money. duh.

My family has the same blood as every other family on earth.

Acts 17:26
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
That is correct . But some of my family are very dark skinned we are all related.

Why do you emphasize HALF Black?
Why do people not emphasize Obama's whiteness instead of his blackness as though his white ancestors don't amount to nothing? I think we should all recognize that Obama is half white just as Kamala is half black.

Why do people not emphasize Obama's whiteness instead of his blackness as though his white ancestors don't amount to nothing? I think we should all recognize that Obama is half white just as Kamala is half black.
I haven't always felt the way I do now.

But, anyone who pays any attention to skin color is missing the point.

To be nice about it.

Like someone who prefers Betty over Veronica.

Because racists would see the black so him being elected was a milestone due to his black half

Werbung:
Back