Dems are saying that Vice President Harris should 'step aside' for good of the country

Werbung:
Yup if their parents didn't report the terror tunnels under the building, they all deserved to die

so you think hamas publishes nice quarterly financial statements of how aid money is spent, details their construction and war plans, and invites the general public to know about them?
lol

btw tunnels are "terror tunnels"? they couldn't be used for defensive purposes if invaded? of course they could be.

you are such a complete moron.

so you think hamas publishes nice quarterly financial statements of how aid money is spent, details their construction and war plans, and invites the general public to know about them?
lol

btw tunnels are "terror tunnels"? they couldn't be used for defensive purposes if invaded? of course they could be.

you are such a complete moron.
LOL, no the terror tunnels cannot be used for defensive purposes if invaded. You appear to be totally unaware that they were invaded and that the tunnels all failed to accomplish anything, but then you are retarded so you might not be aware.

Now cut off your clitoris and cover your ugly face and be a good muslim woman

If you need help cutting off your clitoris I can arrange this for you, no pain relief is needed.

pg-31-circumcision-1-gettyv4.jpg

Enjoy your dead limb of a life

LOL, no the terror tunnels cannot be used for defensive purposes if invaded. You appear to be totally unaware that they were invaded and that the tunnels all failed to accomplish anything, but then you are retarded so you might not be aware.

of course tunnels can be used for defensive purposes, moron. you can move forces around after being attacked and pop up in unexpected places or retreat from fire.
tunnels in gaza aren't very good for offensive purposes not in gaza. duh.
my god you are such a military moron.
i've lost track of all the ways you are a moron. are you keeping track? probably not, since you are a complete moron :)

of course tunnels can be used for defensive purposes, moron. you can move forces around after being attacked and pop up in unexpected places or retreat from fire.
tunnels in gaza aren't very good for offensive purposes not in gaza. duh.
my god you are such a military moron.
i've lost track of all the ways you are a moron. are you keeping track? probably not, since you are a complete moron :)
What tunnels? They were all destroyed. So is it fun being retarded

If you need help cutting off your clitoris I can arrange this for you, no pain relief is needed.

pg-31-circumcision-1-gettyv4.jpg

Enjoy your dead limb of a life
you have weird obsessions, like with camels and clitorisis.
does your therapist think you can be cured?

the tunnels you were whining about. the ones that existed at the start of the war.
the ones you wanted people in gaza to refund the money to build them. lol. dont even remember your own posts? duh
my god you are a moron. lol

you have weird obsessions, like with camels and clitorisis.
does your therapist think you can be cured?
I believe that muslims butchering young girls is wrong, and you agree totally so you must try to change the subject to me to hide your embarrassment.

the tunnels you were whining about. the ones that existed at the start of the war.
the ones you wanted people in gaza to refund the money to build them. lol. dont even remember your own posts? duh

I believe that muslims butchering young girls is wrong, and you agree totally so you must try to change the subject to me to hide your embarrassment.
stupid post.
but you are a moron so that explains it. lol

stupid post.

stupid post.

Werbung:

There might be rat tunnels in Gaza though as the rats are actually doing fine with all the dead camels to feed on

Back