Dems are saying that Vice President Harris should 'step aside' for good of the country

Werbung:
Hateful right wing moron
He's telling the truth many and you Dam well do not like it. Many democrats are concerned with joes policy's and mental health he will loose to trump . His overseas Policys are hurting him especially how he keeps changing his tune m massive debt massive illegal immigration he caused . He is lost the golden boy status to rusty old bastard status..

He's telling the truth many and you Dam well do not like it. Many democrats are concerned with joes policy's and mental health he will loose to trump . His overseas Policys are hurting him especially how he keeps changing his tune m massive debt massive illegal immigration he caused . He is lost the golden boy status to rusty old bastard status..
well, yes, he's telling the truth. he's hateful. he doesn't care how many palestinians die.
that's hateful

well, yes, he's telling the truth. he's hateful. he doesn't care how many palestinians die.
that's hateful
I do not care either its called war and they started it. Just as the Germans died or the VC or others it was started by the people od gaza . I would not cry for nazis or commies or Saddam or any one who commits Terriots attacks then they us civilians as shields like cowards. And you think Israelis going to let Hamas have another foot hold your stupid. .

I do not care either its called war and they started it. Just as the Germans died or the VC or others it was started by the people od gaza . I would not cry for nazis or commies or Saddam or any one who commits Terriots attacks then they us civilians as shields like cowards. And you think Israelis going to let Hamas have another foot hold your stupid. .
Yes Palestinian babies started it duh
Germany was a f7nction8ng country with a real government
Gaza isn't
Comparing them is stupid

Gaza isn't
Comparing them is stupid
really and why is it stupid. Gaza elected Hamas as their government who's fault is that lug nut
In war people die lug nut ass .

Do you really think

really and why is it stupid. Gaza elected Hamas as their government who's fault is that lug nut
Right wingers are so hateful
In war people die lug nut ass .

Do you really think
Gaza elected then almost 20 years ago with a minority of the totalvote duh no elections since
Less than 20 percent of today's population voted for them
The fault is hamas not the innocent people being blown up duh
Right wingers are so hateful

Gaza isn't
Comparing them is stupid
No matter, the camels will think twice before murdering another Jew.

LOL how many camel babies were killed?

Answer, not nearly enough

Werbung:
Back