Dems are saying that Vice President Harris should 'step aside' for good of the country

Tripoli

LOL, Harris is so schizzo that she is even scaring other dem schizzos

https://www.foxnews.com/media/vice-...e-good-country-washington-post-columnist-says

Vice President Harris should "step aside," Washington Post columnist Kathleen Parker wrote on Friday, as she called the vice president's performance "disappointing," and warned she's become a "burden to the Democratic ticket."

While she said she was pulling for Harris to succeed, Parker argued her performance "has been disappointing."

"The Kamala conundrum comes down to this: She was picked because she was Black and female, a combo tantamount to job security. Now that she has become a burden to the Democratic ticket, Biden can’t fire her. He can’t risk alienating his base. Full stop. The seriousness of this situation can’t be overstated. Biden’s diminishing faculties, notwithstanding his relatively successful State of the Union address, and his increasing physical frailty are concerning," Parker wrote.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dogie

Werbung:
LOL, Harris is so schizzo that she is even scaring other dem schizzos

https://www.foxnews.com/media/vice-...e-good-country-washington-post-columnist-says

Vice President Harris should "step aside," Washington Post columnist Kathleen Parker wrote on Friday, as she called the vice president's performance "disappointing," and warned she's become a "burden to the Democratic ticket."

While she said she was pulling for Harris to succeed, Parker argued her performance "has been disappointing."

"The Kamala conundrum comes down to this: She was picked because she was Black and female, a combo tantamount to job security. Now that she has become a burden to the Democratic ticket, Biden can’t fire her. He can’t risk alienating his base. Full stop. The seriousness of this situation can’t be overstated. Biden’s diminishing faculties, notwithstanding his relatively successful State of the Union address, and his increasing physical frailty are concerning," Parker wrote.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dogie
Disappointing performance equals schizzo? Lol
Stupid post

The majority of Democrats do not advocate removing Harris from the ballot. Biden has the right to select whomever he wishes, but I do not think he will remove Harris. She has done everything she was requested to do.

As a VP, there is little that she is required to do: preside over the Senate and break tie votes if there are any. She has done that and done it well.

Racists dislike her, of course.

Internet poster makes psychiatric diagnosis from afar lol
Moron
a5bf8d5e82ff20a7d0751b9bea9ec518.jpg

Women OWN their own bodies and have the right to decide whether to reproduce or not.
Fetuses are not children.

Sadly, as a hateful right wing moron, i am sure you do
Why not, I mean if you left wing turds want to kill your own kids, who am I to say no. LOL the mother doesn't want the little shit, I don't want the little shit, and the Earth already has enough shits, so who needs more. Kill the little bastards and make the World a better place.

Why not, I mean if you left wing turds want to kill your own kids, who am I to say no. LOL the mother doesn't want the little shit, I don't want the little shit, and the Earth already has enough shits, so who needs more. Kill the little bastards
Fetuses aren't kids, hateful moron

Fetuses aren't kids, hateful moron
Actually every fetus that is not aborted becomes a kid. Why not, I mean if you left wing turds want to kill your own kids, who am I to say no. LOL the mother doesn't want the little shit, I don't want the little shit, and the Earth already has enough shits, so who needs more. Kill the little bastards

Be
Actually every fetus that is not aborted becomes a kid. Why not, I mean if you left wing turds want to kill your own kids, who am I to say no. LOL the mother doesn't want the little shit, I don't want the little shit, and the Earth already has enough shits, so who needs more. Kill the little bastards
Becomes one eventually after birth, Yes
But they arent a kid when they are aborted, hateful moron

Werbung:
Be
Becomes one eventually after birth, Yes
But they arent a kid when they are aborted, hateful moron
I agree with you and you are getting more confused than usual, and I sincerely want you to kill all of your fetuses, because you do not want them, I do not want them and the World is better off without more dead limb dykes like you. So flush that little shit, every time with my FULL BLESSING

I have coat hangers if you need them

Now you have fun being a dead limb

Back