Wesley Clark tells it like it is

Your the tard who even attacked me for attacking McCain over his skin cancer, when I was the First person to attack the post. You just cant read. I have said I don't his POW Status makes him qualified...

Yaaa - with that you joined the standard 'bot defamation - reducing his 23 of the most dangerous combat missions to just being a POW.

Werbung:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libsmasher
Want me to keep on? What do you know about aerospace? About elementary particle physics? So should you vote on such issues? Should your congressman? Obviously, the point is that to claim people are incompetent to debate an issue because they've not done it is invalid. And note that I repeatedly underlined the need for info from an eyewitness account.

No, I want you to stop.

Oh, you FINALLY get it? Good.

There's a huge difference between debating an issue, and slandering someone without substantiation. It really gets obnoxious when you then suggest what they should have done when you have no experience in that area.

YOU are the one who refuses to debate, and there you go again with the "only those who were in vietnam can talk about vietnam" illogic.

Quote:
I read somewhere that he got hit in the right shoulder, right hand, right hip and right leg. Is that like being shot in the guts? In the head? I'm sorry, but I just don't get it.

I realize that, which is why I'm telling you, from personal experience, that everyone reacts differently in that situation, and there's no predicting what that reaction will be.

Yes, but if they yell "we're being shot at - shoot back" they don't deserve a medal.

Quote:
I can't imagine doing anything in that situation other than ordering my men to shoot back. EVERYONE would have done it. Does EVERYONE deserve a silver star? Clark asks if McCain should get a medal for "being shot down". (A distortion.) Does Clark deserve a medal just for getting shot up - other than a purple heart?

Combat isn't some damned John Wayne movie Lib, and not everyone COULD, or WOULD have done what Clark did.

They wouldn't yell "we're being shot at - shoot back"? Yaaa - I guess maybe one out of a thousand wouldn't.

You're also getting caught up in the BS. Just because Clark is being an a$$hole doesn't mean that you have to be one too. If I were having this discussion with Clark himself, I'd be telling him the same them; STFU and quit being an a$$hole.

McCain is defamed every minute of the day by pisshead lib media punks who couldn't DREAM of doing what he did, but I diddn't hear a peep from anyone until someone questions Clark the pencil pusher.

Quote:
I said the citation is TOO SKETCHY ON THE FACTS, and the facts it DOES CITE are insufficient to justify an award for bravery. Therefore, if the citation is your only evidence, YOU HAVE NO PROOF that he deserved the medal.

There's nothing "sketchy" about his Silver Star citation,

It's totally sketchy.

and it clearly enumerates the reasons for it. The Silver Star is awarded for Gallantry, not "bravery",

Dictionary.com:

gal·lant·ry /ˈgæləntri/ Pronunciation Key - Spelled Pronunciation [gal-uhn-tree]
–noun, plural -ries. 1. dashing courage; heroic bravery; noble-minded behavior.

and if his Commanding Officer, based on interviews with the members of Clark's Platoon (a REQUIREMENT for any such award) believed that he was due the award, the he DESERVED IT. Now, the fact is simple, YOU are the one making the accusation that Clark does not deserve his Silver Star, the burden of proof is on YOU, and lacking that proof, you're engaging in slander, PERIOD.

You're engaging in argumentum ad authoritatem, PERIOD.

Quote:
In other words, you believe something on the skimpiest of evidence. I need something more substantial. I've heard of guys getting wounded and didn't even know it - eg - here's a guy in iraq who was shot in both legs (probably as in Clark's case with an AK-47) and didn't know it:.

It's not "the skimpiest" of evidence, for a Silver Star to be awarded, his Commander was compelled, by regulations, to conduct an investigation, and interview any and all available surviving members of the action for their testimony to Clark's actions. By questioning his Silver Star, you're calling not only his former CO a liar, you're also calling every man in his Platoon a liar. Now, LET IT GO.

I don't care if it was investigated by every member of the National Science Foundation - if nobody will offer up evidence, it's unproven.

Quote:
You heard of conservatives who said they don't have a right to their opinion? I've never seen any such thing, and would appreciate a citation.

Why, you wouldn't believe me. You'd just say that it was "skimpy" evidence, and try to brush it under the rug, just like you're trying to do with the honor of Clark's CO and the men in his Platoon.

Another thing you can't prove, huh? That figures.

OK Lib, I'm going to make this very simple for you, you don't know what the f&ck you're talking about, PERIOD.

You have leveled an accusation against Gen. Clark without substantiation, while you demand the same of others, and that my friend makes you a duplicitous POS. There is nothing about his Silver Star TO debate, the facts are there in black and white in the Citation, prepared by his Commanding Officer.

You've never been in combat, you've never been shot, and you've never even served in the military, yet you have the temerity to try to say what someone who has been shot will or will not do under those circumstances? YOU'RE A LIAR. You have NO idea what you're talking about.

Now, present your evidence to substantiate your claims, or STFU you pompous, arrogant little twit.

Argumentum ad authoritatem? Yup, becuase I AM an authority, unfortunately, you've preferred to use Ad Hom attacks, totally unsupported by evidence, Argumentum ad ignorantiam because you don't know WTF you're talking about, non sequiturs by the bushel basket full, and that's not counting all of the strawman and red herring arguments, and then you have the temerity to try to turn the argument around on me? Go screw yourself, or grow a pair of balls, enlist, and go to Iraq. Maybe then you'll learn what gallantry REALLY means, because as it stands now, you have not the first idea.

Oh, and when you DO go, take that blowhard, draft dodging idiot Rush Limbaugh with you. Pilonidal cyst my ass, no pun intended.

Federal Farmer;50065]He SHOULD have said that it was IRRELEVENT.

Well it's good for us that you know what a 4 star General and someone who has already ran for President "should" have said in regard to military/Presidential qualifications. :eek:

Yup, you sure are.

John McSame graduated from the Naval Academy in June 1958; he was fifth from the bottom in class rank, 894th out of 899... that's the good come back.:D

Yaaa - with that you joined the standard 'bot defamation - reducing his 23 of the most dangerous combat missions to just being a POW.

I am sick of wasting my time with you, I have done nothing of the sort. I haev deffended McCain countless times, said nothing bad about his Serivice. Stated its one of the main reasons I like him...and yet you bash me for it with bull****

You mindless troll, you are a pathetic excuse for a Republican, the rest of the Republicans should be ashamed to be with you.

OK Lib, I'm going to make this very simple for you, you don't know what the f&ck you're talking about, PERIOD.

You have leveled an accusation against Gen. Clark without substantiation, while you demand the same of others, and that my friend makes you a duplicitous POS. There is nothing about his Silver Star TO debate, the facts are there in black and white in the Citation, prepared by his Commanding Officer.

You've never been in combat, you've never been shot, and you've never even served in the military, yet you have the temerity to try to say what someone who has been shot will or will not do under those circumstances? YOU'RE A LIAR. You have NO idea what you're talking about.

Now, present your evidence to substantiate your claims, or STFU you pompous, arrogant little twit.

Argumentum ad authoritatem? Yup, becuase I AM an authority, unfortunately, you've preferred to use Ad Hom attacks, totally unsupported by evidence, Argumentum ad ignorantiam because you don't know WTF you're talking about, non sequiturs by the bushel basket full, and that's not counting all of the strawman and red herring arguments, and then you have the temerity to try to turn the argument around on me? Go screw yourself, or grow a pair of balls, enlist, and go to Iraq. Maybe then you'll learn what gallantry REALLY means, because as it stands now, you have not the first idea.

Oh, and when you DO go, take that blowhard, draft dodging idiot Rush Limbaugh with you. Pilonidal cyst my ass, no pun intended.

You're just robotically repeating all your illogic that I've already pulverized into dust. Nothing to see here folks - move along. :p

I am sick of wasting my time with you, I have done nothing of the sort. I haev deffended McCain countless times

Now you don't even know what YOU'VE said! :D

Now, everyone go look, just a couple posts back:

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=50080&postcount=46

" have said I don't his POW Status makes him qualified...[to be president]"

You've repeated the liberal canard that McCain or his supporters think that because he was a POW, that experience makes him qualified to be president - something that neither McCain nor his supporters ever claimed. This piece of Obamabot propaganda is designed to portray McCain just as a loser in wartime as opposed to what he was: a brave pilot who volunteered for the most dangerous missions during the vietnam war and who EARNED his medals, no ifs ands maybes buts or perhapses.

You're just robotically repeating all your illogic that I've already pulverized into dust. Nothing to see here folks - move along. :p

The only "nothing to see here" is your bloodied carcass laying on the ground you silly little punk.

Oh, and BTW, McCains combat experience and POW status do NOT qualify him to be POTUS, any more than Clarks years sitting on his ass behind a desk do. McCains years in the Senate DO qualify him far more than anything the racist pretender from Illinois will ever do, which is why I'm going to be casting my vote for McCain this November.

Hey Lib, FYI, well, we're having our 4th of July celebration here today, I just let all of my VETERAN buddies present (all 6 of them), and my 2 'adopted' current Active Duty Soldiers read our posts, and they ALL agree with me that you're a complete ass, and that you have NO business commenting AT ALL on the subject of ANY Soldiers Awards, Decorations, or Medals, especially since you never had the intestinal fortitude to join our ranks and thereby EARN that Right.

Hey Lib, FYI, well, we're having our 4th of July celebration here today, I just let all of my VETERAN buddies present (all 6 of them), and my 2 'adopted' current Active Duty Soldiers read our posts, and they ALL agree with me that you're a complete ass, and that you have NO business commenting AT ALL on the subject of ANY Soldiers Awards, Decorations, or Medals, especially since you never had the intestinal fortitude to join our ranks and thereby EARN that Right.

LOLZ.

fed, you and i may disagree on the election, and undoubtedly lots of other points, but on this day of celebrating our independence, i'm happy that we can unite on one thing:

we can be thankful that our founding fathers saw fit to allow libsmoocher the freedom to post inane, moronic comments on the internet.

god bless us everyone! :rolleyes:

Now you don't even know what YOU'VE said! :D

Now, everyone go look, just a couple posts back:

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=50080&postcount=46

" have said I don't his POW Status makes him qualified...[to be president]"

You've repeated the liberal canard that McCain or his supporters think that because he was a POW, that experience makes him qualified to be president - something that neither McCain nor his supporters ever claimed. This piece of Obamabot propaganda is designed to portray McCain just as a loser in wartime as opposed to what he was: a brave pilot who volunteered for the most dangerous missions during the vietnam war and who EARNED his medals, no ifs ands maybes buts or perhapses.

And what else did I say? ooo wait I said and I will say this for the 4th time you can read in caps BUT HIS SERVICE IN THE US SENTATE DOES

wait I almost forgot

F U

sucks that you cant edit later, I was going to remove that FU part...due to that that I was just really in a pissed off mood...People who want to challenge my Patriotism, or that of Liberals is always sure way make me blow up...outside of that I normal don't lose it.

Yeah the edit should stay on...;)

I got to talk to my best friends son over the 4th. He's home right now but he's done a tour in Kuwait and 3 tours in Iraq (just back from one of those). I like it when I can hear some "news" unfiltered straight from somebody who's been dealing with things on the ground over there.

He's got a wife and two little girls. I hope he gets to stay stateside for awhile.

You gave them dinner and free beers, so they go along with your rant because they probably started wondering about your mental stability. On the way back to base, they were probably laughing at you. :D

Werbung:
You gave them dinner and free beers, so they go along with your rant because they probably started wondering about your mental stability. On the way back to base, they were probably laughing at you. :D

You've had 4 days, and that's the best you can come up with? PULEEEZE!:rolleyes:

Back