What a great guy

the annoying thing

In a February 2017 divorce filing, an attorney for Biden’s ex-wife said the couple’s outstanding debts were “shocking and overwhelming” and that they owed $313,000 in back taxes. According to the filing, they had bounced checks to their housekeeper and owed money to doctors and therapists. The filing alleged that Hunter Biden had spent copiously on drugs, strip clubs, prostitutes and girlfriends “while leaving the family with no money to pay legitimate bills.”

Werbung:
A real knock off the old Biden block for his daddy to be proud of after all hes the smartest man joe knows that said irt all

will Ricky retardo come to his aid ?

In a February 2017 divorce filing, an attorney for Biden’s ex-wife said the couple’s outstanding debts were “shocking and overwhelming” and that they owed $313,000 in back taxes.
Did he really? Shocking and overwhelming.
Coming from a woman scorned that does surprise me.
According to the filing, they had bounced checks to their housekeeper and owed money to doctors and therapists.
The filing? I suspect proof could be easily obtained but not convenient.
The filing alleged that Hunter Biden had spent copiously on drugs, strip clubs, prostitutes and girlfriends “while leaving the family with no money to pay legitimate bills.”
Did he really. Of course she would say that. Did you think she would sing his praises and beg to be re United?
Grow up dopey. It's rare that doesn't happen.

All that aside, he's not in any govt position nor can any of it be linked to Joe. Try again.

Did he really. Of course she would say that. Did you think she would sing his praises and beg to be re United?

All that aside, he's not in any govt position nor can any of it be linked to Joe. Try again.
he cant be linked to joe ?really there's no link between joe and hunter

yet he flew on air force one with joe and made private business deals and joe knows nothing and joe called and had a Ukrainian prosecutor fired by holding back aid if he wasn't And joe wont even talk about covid with china
The hate and vitriol belches from your gob like lava.
It must be a human ordeal of Olympic proportions for you to endure having democrats in power.

Werbung:

did you ever think she was telling the truth Boris blame the woman not the crack head

Back