More questions and possible dirty money from China for joe Biden

the annoying thing

Werbung:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ch...n-biden-center-during-biden-presidency-report Im sure it was out of the goodness of their little commie hearts

Yes follow the money and see where it Leeds
But none of it proves he's done anything illegal.
Let me know when they charge him.

Sure will its a problem for joe and why is he selling oil out of our static reserve to a Chinese company hunter has a interest in ? If trump had fone this your head would explode
I'll explain again. The oil was sold on a tender basis. After it left USA how could Joe control who made money out if it.
It's always hunters fault.
You should seek medical advice for your paranoia.

I'll explain again. The oil was sold on a tender basis. After it left USA how could Joe control who made money out if it.
It's always hunters fault.
You should seek medical advice for your paranoia.
So you dont see a issue with boden selling oil to a communist china company with ties t9 his son. Just how did that help America lower gas prices as bide. Claimed ?
I know I wouldn't allow it because it looks bad . of course you will defend bidens no matter what they do .Nothus

So you dont see a issue with boden selling oil to a communist china company with ties t9 his son. Just how did that help America lower gas prices as bide. Claimed ?
I know I wouldn't allow it because it looks bad . of course you will defend bidens no matter what they do .

I know I wouldn't allow it because it looks bad . of course you will defend bidens no matter what they do .Nothus
Go away you silly old soak.
You're brain dead.

Figured you would not reply honestly . if trump had sold American oil to china to a company his kid had ownership in during a fuel crisis your head would pop like a zit
I have never defended Biden. You are implying there was some skullduggery and graft for which you have no evidence. Let me know when they all get charged.

Werbung:
Back