What are the Proud Boys

Werbung:
Thread Topic

We all hear Marxist fanatics, leftwing idiots, and Democrat morons always crying about the Proud Boys. What exactly are the Proud Boys anyways:

Are they Racists? Are they White Supremacists? Are they Fascists?

Answer: No, No, and NO

They are a club for men. It was hard to find their old website thanks to the REAL fascists at Google; I had to use the WayBack machine and find a snapshot. According to the site their "Core Values" are:

Free Speech, 2nd Amendment, Anti-Political Correctness, Glorifying the Entrepreneur, Minimal Government, Closed Borders, and more. The site also said, "We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us"

Maybe I should join this club. Let's hear about it from the founder, and by the way, this video is really entertaining:

Werbung:
We all hear Marxist fanatics, leftwing idiots, and Democrat morons always crying about the Proud Boys. What exactly are the Proud Boys anyways:

Are they Racists? Are they White Supremacists? Are they Fascists?

Answer: No, No, and NO

They are a club for men. It was hard to find their old website thanks to the REAL fascists at Google; I had to use the WayBack machine and find a snapshot. According to the site their "Core Values" are:

Free Speech, 2nd Amendment, Anti-Political Correctness, Glorifying the Entrepreneur, Minimal Government, Closed Borders, and more. The site also said, "We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us"

Maybe I should join this club. Let's hear about it from the founder, and by the way, this video is really entertaining:

Gavin McInnes also has a funny show happening over on Bitchute: Censored.TV

Back