What do we Know about Obama???????????

American First

To those of you who are so mezmerized by Obama, the Junior Senator who managed to get into the Sentate with the help of some undesirable people. What do you really know about this man that would make you want to turn our country over to him, especially at a time when we are in such trouble. He talks a good game, but talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words. I am very troubled that he has come this far and wonder if anyone even dreams of the ratifications that will come if he is elected President. Wrong Time for this Man. Maybe in 8 more years.

Werbung:
What exactly makes good material for a President? Someone who "proved" himself in the army like Bush and McCain because their fathers bailed them out at every turn, or a woman who is married to a former president?

What exactly makes good material for a President? Someone who "proved" himself in the army like Bush and McCain because their fathers bailed them out at every turn, or a woman who is married to a former president?

McCain = US Navy

Bush = US Air National Guard (Alabama)

Army? Washington, Jackson, Harrison, Taylor, Grant, Eisenhower :)

To those of you who are so mezmerized by Obama, the Junior Senator who managed to get into the Sentate with the help of some undesirable people. What do you really know about this man that would make you want to turn our country over to him, especially at a time when we are in such trouble. He talks a good game, but talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words. I am very troubled that he has come this far and wonder if anyone even dreams of the ratifications that will come if he is elected President. Wrong Time for this Man. Maybe in 8 more years.

He's way too radical. That should be obvious, via the Wright connection.

No one has answered the question. What do we really know about Obama. He talks a lot, he says he is going to change America ( he will not wear an American Flag, will not put his hand over his heart, his wife has not been proud of America until he ran for President? they go to a church of hate, he has low life friends and lots of money. We know NOTHING that we need to elect this young man to the highest office in the land.
Wake up America, this has already become a race war. If he doesn't get into office, he will cry race. Keep it up and like it or not Mc Cain will be President. If he picks a great person for Vice, look out.

Give me a break on all this flag pin refusal, Rev Wright, not a patriot, secretly muslim garbage. BS.

There are three steps to political attacks. First attack thier positions, when that doesnt work, attack thier character. When that doesnt work, attack thier associates.
Id say you know a heck of a lot about Obama. Are you suggesting that there is some major scandal in the works? Or will it be more of this inconsequential shell game of who said what when. As a political tactic, this shows desperation and rarely works.

Al Sharpton wants to shut down New York because of the Judges decision on the young man killed by three police officers. Obama, said, we must respect the law. Now if he should possibly not get the nomination of his party, will he respect the law if it comes from the Super Delegates. I think not. He will cry race. Oprah has once again opened her big mouth about his candicy and her support. Funny she never supported a Presidential candidate before. Just sit back and watch like the rest of us. That is all any of us can do. By the way your little saying about drinking - tacky, very tacky. Freedom of Speech, one our most important freedoms.

By the way, before anyone asks if I am racist, I am NOT. If we were so lucky as to have had someone like Colin Powell, with his experience, intelligence and integrity to run for President, I would be first in line to donate and support him. Sadly, but perhaps wisely, he chose not to run.

Al Sharpton wants to shut down New York because of the Judges decision on the young man killed by three police officers.
Nothing to do with Obama. Try again.
Obama, said, we must respect the law.
Do you disagree?
Now if he should possibly not get the nomination of his party, will he respect the law if it comes from the Super Delegates. I think not. He will cry race.
You have zero evidence of this, when has he cried race or threatened to?
I would imagine he will respect the views of the super delegates, just the same Hillary should, and just the same the super delegates should respect the views of the voters.
Oprah has once again opened her big mouth about his candicy and her support. Funny she never supported a Presidential candidate before.
Is this because she isnt backing your candidate? She owns the production company, she can support whoever she likes. Again, do you have anything about the his behavior or policy?
[/quote]Just sit back and watch like the rest of us. That is all any of us can do. By the way your little saying about drinking - tacky, very tacky. Freedom of Speech, one our most important freedoms.[/QUOTE]
Of all the people I have ever enountered with this signature you are the first one to say that. It is a joke. A bit of fisherman's humor.

I'm not a biological racist, but I do believe in cultural advancement. Some cultures are low and in dire need of reform.:(

You see another culture from the outside, and so you do not understand it. While from your subjective view it may be "low and dire" or morally wrong, from anothers perspective it is the right way to live. You are no great ethical philosopher, and should realise you are in no position to tell other cultures they need a reform.

Werbung:
Back