What happened here with the wonder boy

the annoying thing

Werbung:
Let me know when someone is charged

Thanks for your hourly hunter update lol

Wonder boy needs that immunity of prosecution sweet deal he had to protect him from future proscution. I wonder what idiot democrat as kisser made that deal.
Sounds like a Ricky Retardo moron deal.

Wonder boy needs that immunity of prosecution sweet deal he had to protect him from future proscution. I wonder what idiot democrat as kisser made that deal.
Sounds like a Ricky Retardo moron deal.
Garland saved the day again for the Democrats by appointing a special prosecutor to cover up the Hunter investigation. The bent Garland cop shrewdly appointed the same guy who covered up the Hunter Biden crimes for five years before being forced by new House management to file charges, so he gave Hunter a sweetheart of a deal that a less liberal judge could not even accept. When Democrat criminal mob is on a roll they really roll.

Garland saved the day again for the Democrats by appointing a special prosecutor to cover up the Hunter investigation. The bent Garland cop shrewdly appointed the same guy who covered up the Hunter Biden crimes for five years before being forced by new House management to file charges, so he gave Hunter a sweetheart of a deal that a less liberal judge could not even accept. When Democrat criminal mob is on a roll they really roll.
I agree completely immunity from additional prosecution is what snitch mobsters like to get .

Republicans wanted a special investor and whined when they got one lol

Republicans wanted a special investor and whined when they got one lol
If Republicans wanted Weiss replaced with a special prosecutor to get the Hunter investigation moving again the certainly did not get what the American people deserved when Garland appointed Weiss to continue stonewalling the Hunter investigation.

If Republicans wanted Weiss replaced with a special prosecutor to get the Hunter investigation moving again the certainly did not get what the American people deserved when Garland appointed Weiss to continue stonewalling the Hunter investigation.
Stonewalling? At this point he has been charged with crimes not stonewalling

Werbung:
Back