What happened here with the wonder boy

I am caught up or do you deny hunter has been charged moron
Hunter was given a sweetheart deal from a prosecutor after that prosecutor resisted efforts by other officials to bring charges against Hunter, and before that same prosecutor was named by Garland to obstruct the investigation indefinitely into the future.

Werbung:
Hunter was given a sweetheart deal from a prosecutor after that prosecutor resisted efforts by other officials to bring charges against Hunter, and before that same prosecutor was named by Garland to obstruct the investigation indefinitely into the future.
But as someone with more than 30 years of experience for the IRS investigating the exact sorts of tax crimes of which Hunter Biden is accused, I can tell you very firmly: Biden did not get a sweetheart deal. In fact, not only would you not be going to prison if you did what Hunter Biden did, you likely wouldn’t even be charged.

Hunter Biden’s name was John or Jane Doe, no criminal tax prosecution would have ever been contemplated and he would have almost certainly been slotted into a pre-trial diversion program, saving the government the time and expense of a trial,” said Martin Sheil, a former supervisory special agent in the IRS Criminal

Actual experts agree you are a moron

But as someone with more than 30 years of experience for the IRS investigating the exact sorts of tax crimes of which Hunter Biden is accused, I can tell you very firmly: Biden did not get a sweetheart deal. In fact, not only would you not be going to prison if you did what Hunter Biden did, you likely wouldn’t even be charged.
Hunter would have gone to jail on the gun charge alone, if not for crooked friends in high places. What is the matter with hypocritical Democrats who talk about the importance of needing gun laws but never arrest Democrat violators of those laws?
Hunter Biden’s name was John or Jane Doe, no criminal tax prosecution would have ever been contemplated and he would have almost certainly been slotted into a pre-trial diversion program, saving the government the time and expense of a trial,” said Martin Sheil, a former supervisory special agent in the IRS Criminal

Actual experts agree you are a moron
You are right. Bent IRS officials do not arrest people like Al Sharpton, Hunter Biden, Tim Geithner and hundreds of others, including the beneficiaries of the Clinton Foundation Presidential Piggy Bank.

Werbung:
Hunter would have gone to jail on the gun charge alone, if not for crooked friends in high places. What is the matter with hypocritical Democrats who talk about the importance of needing gun laws but never arrest Democrat violators of those laws?

You are right. Bent IRS officials do not arrest people like Al Sharpton, Hunter Biden, Tim Geithner and hundreds of others, including the beneficiaries of the Clinton Foundation Presidential Piggy Bank.
I quote experts
You just whine lol

Back