What If Trayvon Martin Had Killed George Zimmerman?

President Barack Obama has already increased our national debt somewhere between five and six trillion dollars and shows no sign of stopping. Maybe that’s why women clutch their purses when he gets in an elevator. It may have nothing to do with color... something to think about

Werbung:
Do you have a minute for me? Enough said..

You won't recognize me, of course. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty ... too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder. No one from the Department of Justice organized any demonstrations for me.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care, and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Trayvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

Thank you
You want freedom you gonna have to kill some cracker babies

Werbung:
Two Costumes You Won’t Likely See on Halloween Night (But There’s Always Facebook)

A Halloween greeting featuring two enterprising, costume-wearing men — from Florida, no less — is gaining traction online, reminding viewers that among other things there’s no accounting for taste:

trayvon-zimmerman-costumes-e1382914161794.jpg

I find this to be hilarious. If for no other reason .... that you know it will offend the "easily offended".

Oh the bigotry ..... Oh the racism ....... :D:D:D

Ol' St. Skittles was made into a martyr by a racist subculture ..... is anyone really surprise to see this kind of back lash to their fake cause?

Back