What If Trayvon Martin Had Killed George Zimmerman?

Werbung:
That never happened ....

Obviously you did not watch the trial and have no clue what your talking about ....

But that is no surprise from a wacko uninformed hateful leftist!

Don't be too hard on liberals. They get all their news from left wing sources. Those sources have proven to be unreliable and regularly distort the facts and in the case of Zimmerman, outright liars and race baiters.

When we have a media that lies and distorts the facts to promote a left wing narrative along with a large segment of our population who chose to believe that media, the consequences for our nation are not pretty. When one chooses to believe lies, while ignoring the facts, we as a nation end up where we are today.

Two Things That Could Prevent the DOJ from Bringing Civil Rights Case Against Zimmerman

In addition to these statements given to the FBI during their interviews regarding the shooting that occurred Feb. 26, 2012, in Sanford, Florida, resulting in the death of 17-year-old Martin, Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz told Mike Huckabee Sunday of other challenges that could arise from such a case.

“In general, the Justice Department does not investigate civil rights violations committed by one individual against another unless that individual works for the state or federal government,” Dershowitz said.

Dershowitz continued that “George Zimmerman can’t really alone violate the civil rights of an individual even if he were to be guilty of the crime.”

Though the Justice Department does have an established history of using federal civil rights laws to try to convict defendants who have been previously acquitted in related state cases, experience shows it’s almost never easy getting guilty verdicts in such high-profile prosecutions.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/15/could-f...

Whistle-blowing state official fired after testimony in Zimmerman trial

The special prosecutor appointed to the George Zimmerman case has sacked a whistle-blowing colleague who testified at the trial that the state attorney’s office failed to comply with the rules of discovery.

Ben Kruidbos, the state attorney’s office IT director, was reportedly fired in the wake of rendering testimony during a June 6 hearing that was potentially damaging to the prosecution regarding cell phone photos and text messages discovered on Trayvon Martin’s phone that were not furnished to defense attorneys.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So much for "blind justice" when members of the prosecution are fired for reporting the facts.

This entire case stinks of corruption and injustice!

Keep in mind that theses text will also prevent the DOJ from trumping up charges of civil rights violations, unless of course they can continue to fire and silence anyone who is reporting the truth about this case!

‘Juror B37′ Sheds Light on Not Guilty Verdict in Zimmerman Murder Trial

Juror B37 said all but one juror believed it was Zimmerman screaming for help on the 911 call based on the medical evidence and testimony submitted in court.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/15/juror-b...

This was the pivoting point of the case. Everyone knows, apparently including the jurors as well that TM's mother was perjuring her self while barring false witness against thy neighbor when she said it was Trayvon Benjamin Martin screaming for help!

In order for the Jury to return a unanimous vote for "not guilty" they would have all had to believe that GZ was the one screaming for help that night and in fear for his life!

These are the fact of this case, like it or not!

If only the elite Left, the Black community and its leaders, could see the reality that this man knew long ago...

"Do you know that Negroes are 10 percent of the population of St. Louis and are responsible for 58% of its crimes? We've got to face that. And we've got to do something about our moral standards," Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. told a congregation in 1961. "We know that there are many things wrong in the white world, but there are many things wrong in the black world, too. We can't keep on blaming the white man. There are things we must do for ourselves."

This circus/trial just shows us how we live in two different worlds/come from two different planets.

Yes, but the liberal media and liberal politicians promote division.

It was said by some that an African American president would heal racial tensions...but they were wrong....he and his minions have inflamed them. Why? IMO to increase politicians/government power and wealth.

Blacks benefit from Florida ‘Stand Your Ground’ law at disproportionate rate

African Americans benefit from Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” self-defense law at a rate far out of proportion to their presence in the state’s population, despite an assertion by Attorney General Eric Holder that repealing “Stand Your Ground” would help African Americans.

Black Floridians have made about a third of the state’s total “Stand Your Ground” claims in homicide cases, a rate nearly double the black percentage of Florida’s population. The majority of those claims have been successful, a success rate that exceeds that for Florida whites.

It amazes to see all these protestors around the Country out there holding signs with sayings like "Repeal Stand Your Ground."

This reminds me of the article I read last month or so about Planned Parenthood opening an abortion clinic in a black neighborhood in New Orleans.

Protestors like the ones mentioned above are all arguing vigorously that this clinic is for women's health and women's rights.

Despite the fact that Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger and SCOTUS Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg openly are saying "it's for controlling lesser desired members of the population."

Now we arrive at the Stand Your Ground debate. This law benefits blacks, in FL specifically, more than 33% more than all other races combined by allowing them to legally defend themselves and their families against black on black crime and not end up in prison for legal self defense.

What will happen, in reality, when the abortion clinic is opened in the low income neighborhood in New Orleans. Unborn black children will continue to be killed and eliminated at a disproportional rate higher than any other race.

What will happen if Stand Your Ground is repealed. Young black men will be imprisoned at disproportional rates higher than any other race and certainly some for LEGALLY defending themselves or their families from other black criminals!

How is it that Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, and their ilk with their cult-like personality continue to convince black America to give up their Rights and Freedoms and take on the shackles of the Government.

I don't understand why such a large portion of this population are simply NOT Free Thinking Americans!

It is clearly the "Sheeple Syndrome"!

Werbung:
Do you have a minute for me? Enough said..

You won't recognize me, of course. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty ... too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder. No one from the Department of Justice organized any demonstrations for me.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care, and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Trayvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

Thank you

Back