What If Trayvon Martin Had Killed George Zimmerman?

Why do Americans keep ranting on about matters meant to be decided by a jury? It is a survival of lynching, I suppose.

Werbung:
Unarmed kid walks home with candy and tea...prick ass cop wanabe follows him with a gun, for no reason other then he is black...and kills him...I can see why you would side with the guy who was armed chasing a black kid who had done nothing...After all, its not like it was a white kid.

if you choose to ignore all documented fact then its easy to invent a world you wish for.

if you choose to ignore all documented fact then its easy to invent a world you wish for.
Welcome to the deranged world of liberals ...

Like I said .... if you want to upset a Conservative, tell them a LIE!

If you want to upset a liberal .... tell them the TRUTH.

This example could not be better realized than in the above statements!

The most despicable criminals in this sad jackass carnival are the prosecutors who are trying to destroy the life a man they absolutely know to be innocent.
The race hustlers should beware. Americans are growing weary of the obsession of explaining so much through a racial context. "
And perhaps its time to turn it around. Since racism appears to be the ultimate unforgivable crime, perhaps calling someone a racist without justification should be a basis for a slander or libel suit. If you want to call someone a racist makes sure its true and you can prove it or be prepared to pony over some big bucks. And no one who works for the government should ever be allowed to make unsubstantiated accusations of racism without being terminated with extreme prejudice.

The most despicable criminals in this sad jackass carnival are the prosecutors who are trying to destroy the life a man they absolutely know to be innocent.
The race hustlers should beware. Americans are growing weary of the obsession of explaining so much through a racial context. "
And perhaps its time to turn it around. Since racism appears to be the ultimate unforgivable crime, perhaps calling someone a racist without justification should be a basis for a slander or libel suit. If you want to call someone a racist makes sure its true and you can prove it or be prepared to pony over some big bucks. And no one who works for the government should ever be allowed to make unsubstantiated accusations of racism without being terminated with extreme prejudice.
I understand your frustration about the racist double standard applied to these terms.

I think a better approach is to simply stand on the "Freedom of Speech" clause of the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution.

So Jurors now begin to deliberate ....

Not to worry though ... we will not have a verdict this weekend.

The White House will not have the rioters in place until Monday.

So, it's OK to go about your business for now!

I understand your frustration about the racist double standard applied to these terms.

I think a better approach is to simply stand on the "Freedom of Speech" clause of the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution.

Yea, I mean its them...not the armed guy who went after a kid because he was black...followed him, then claimed that he was just randomly attacked him jumping out of bushes that no one could see in the video...Then attacked him knocking him to the ground...while being heard saying get off me...even though he was on top...then smashed his head into the concreat 25 times, though leaving no injury close to that, not even needing to go to a Hospital after ( I have hit my head on the concreat before..once...and it took a while to come clear..let alone 25 times) and then he reached for his gun that while in his back wasteband he can reach, take out and aim...while pinned to the ground with this fake attack...and shoot him...then claim it was gods plan.

God said, hey zimm whats up, there is some blacks in your area, better go kill them, I hear he has Ice Tea and Skittles..we can't have that shit up here! YOu go chase him. PS God is clearly a racist prick asshole it seems. God also failed to give him a Eye witness that actually watched everything happen...Because God is also lazy.

But yes that poor guy...it must be so hard knowing he killed a Unarmed Black kid after he chased him...As for the unarmed kid, well fuck him, who cares.

Unarmed white kid getts followed by a black guy , with a gun and shot dead in the street...100% you guys are on the other side.

Yea, I mean its them...not the armed guy who went after a kid because he was black...followed him, then claimed that he was just randomly attacked him jumping out of bushes that no one could see in the video...Then attacked him knocking him to the ground...while being heard saying get off me...even though he was on top...then smashed his head into the concreat 25 times, though leaving no injury close to that, not even needing to go to a Hospital after ( I have hit my
head on the concreat before..once...and it took a while to come clear..let alone 25 times) and then he reached for his gun that while in his back wasteband he can reach, take out and aim...while pinned to the ground with this fake attack...and shoot him...then claim it was gods plan.

God said, hey zimm whats up, there is some blacks in your area, better go kill them, I hear he has Ice Tea and Skittles..we can't have that shit up here! YOu go chase him. PS God is clearly a racist prick asshole it seems. God also failed to give him a Eye witness that actually watched everything happen...Because God is also lazy.

But yes that poor guy...it must be so hard knowing he killed a Unarmed Black kid after he chased him...As for the unarmed kid, well fuck him, who cares.

Unarmed white kid getts followed by a black guy , with a gun and shot dead in the street...100% you guys are on the other side.

How about we let the justice system work? If the prosecution didn't prove it's case beyond a reasonable doubt then Zimmerman should rightly walk free. If the jury (those who actually have all the evidence, not us who read a few articles about it) believes he is guilty, then he should rightly be convicted.

How about we let the justice system work? If the prosecution didn't prove it's case beyond a reasonable doubt then Zimmerman should rightly walk free. If the jury (those who actually have all the evidence, not us who read a few articles about it) believes he is guilty, then he should rightly be convicted.
You are applying logic to an insane liberal ....

LMAO ... good luck with that!

Werbung:

Simply not being convicted will not change that his actions are the reason a unarmed kid ended up dead. Had he just stayed in his car and not been out profiling people nothing would have happened.

OJ was not convicted in court...But we don't pretend he did not do it.

Back