What If Trayvon Martin Had Killed George Zimmerman?

Yes and this is another consequence of liberalism.

Bingo.
Liberalism in today's world is really just 60's college student's white guilt run amok.
I like to watch them rub their faces on asphalt in abject penance.
Personally, I always suggest suicide as an appropriate response to 'white guilt'.

Werbung:
I wonder how long it will be before Obama and his racist comrades come after this 71 year old "white" man for this racist shooting of innocent black children that would look just like Obama's son if he had a son!

what if Zimmerman had not thought he was a cop and gone around chasing kids with his gun for no reason? Kid had nothing , had done nothing...and he pursued him...When you persue people for no reason.bad things should happen to you...like getting your ass kicked.

Again, if you have a gun you have the right to deffend yourself...if you don't and are black, then you don't.

My understanding of this matter is that no determination has yet been made as to whether Zimmerman "pursued" Martin in any way, or at least in any way that could be construed as "threatening" to Martin. Such a determination may eventually be made, but at this point it has not!

Your statement that Zimmerman saw himself as a "cop", and that he "chased" a kid is also unsupported at this time. By making the statement, you are trying to convict the accused with an as-yet unsupported claim. In our nation, the accused is considered innocent until Proven guilty. Suppose that Zimmerman did follow Martin? Suppose too that Zimmerman questioned Martin as to what he was doing? Suppose again that Zimmerman asked the question in a non-threatening manner? We Might discover that Martin simply believed that NO white person had a right to even ask a non-threatening question, and proceded to jump him and pummel him? If such a scenario was indeed the case, did the Hispanic Zimmerman deserve to be attacked simply because he had the audicity to ask a black man a civil question? We don't know that this scenario occurred or not. Like the despicable, Democrat congresswoman who claimed "Trayvon was hunted down like a ribid dawg", YOU don't know the facts of this case either!

As for your claim that whites have a right to defend themselves and blacks don't, that's a flat-out lie! I suggest you look at the statistics for "white-on-black" violence versus those for "black-on-white" violence! I hate to think what would have happened to Ron Goldman had he pulled out a pistol and shot the famous OJ Simpson! Black leftists would have been screaming for Goldman's scalp! Luckily for Goldman, Simpson killed him, thus sparing Ron the distress of being called a racist murderer!

I wonder how long it will be before Obama and his racist comrades come after this 71 year old "white" man for this racist shooting of innocent black children that would look just like Obama's son if he had a son!

I wonder if these young folks were just collecting "penalties" for Obamacare miscreants much as Obama might suggest to them.
Obama is all about--REPARATIONS.

Hannity has interviewed Zimmerman. He'll be showing that interview tonight on his show on FOX.

Speech Expert: Trayvon Martin Screaming for Help in 911 Call Is ‘Imaginary Stuff’

A speech expert for George Zimmerman’s defense called it “imaginary stuff” to claim that slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin can be heard begging for help in 911 audio.

George Doddington refuted analysis from a state witness who testified that he detected Martin screaming “I’m begging you” on a 911 call.

“That’s imaginary stuff,” Doddington said during a pretrial in Sanford, Fla. Friday, calling the methodology to detect the audio — using another recording of Martin’s voice — “absurd,” ABC News reported.

Does anyone at this point have any doubt how this trial is gonna turn out?

Armed man gets out of car...follows Unarmed man...Kills Unarmed man....now pretend Armed man is a poor victim.

By the way how nice of you to point out what "A" speach expert said...as guess what numbnuts there are more then a few of them..some have said it was Trayvon and some have said you can't tell...But you ignore that ...Not like you care, just one more dead black kid.

Armed man gets out of car...follows Unarmed man...Kills Unarmed man....now pretend Armed man is a poor victim.

By the way how nice of you to point out what "A" speach expert said...as guess what numbnuts there are more then a few of them..some have said it was Trayvon and some have said you can't tell...But you ignore that ...Not like you care, just one more dead black kid.

Now explain what went down in Norfolk Va pocketfullofshells? Don't pretend you don't know about white folks being beating by a black mob and police refused to make it an hate crime. Plus the media ignored that story. But it didn't turn out that way in Sanford Florida. Why?

Nobody is ignoring that ...

And, your hateful leftist insanity will be proven otherwise in this trail .... then what are you going to say?

It's Bush's fault ....

Wacko leftist ... go figure!

Werbung:
Kindergarten Liberal Logic - armed man guilty...unarmed man not guilty....

o_O:confused::rolleyes:
Real Logic .....

Dumb ass robo trippin' wannabe Obama son thug attacks armed neighborhood watchman and gets his dumb ass self shot and killed.

Everyone knows this how the jury is going to rule in this case. The forensic evidence does not portray the events of that evening in any other way!

Back