What If Trayvon Martin Had Killed George Zimmerman?

Well Ted is no Louie :) I don’t think they will do a damn thing to Louis, Erik Holder wouldn't want that

Nugent was not threatening him, but he is the correct skin color to investigate and of the correct political persuasion

yeah, The Motorcity Madman keeps his killin' to critters.

Werbung:
Well Ted is no Louie :) I don’t think they will do a damn thing to Louis, Erik Holder wouldn't want that

Nugent was not threatening him, but he is the correct skin color to investigate and of the correct political persuasion

The other day louis farrakhan said that any day now a black leader who has become a traitor will be killed just like they did to Malcom X Its clear to me that he meant obama but who would want to kill Al Sharpton?

He said if Obama wins, then he was going to be dead or in jail within a year...after talking about cutting the heads off congress and shooting a Coyotee for doing something he did not like.....But yea...no implication of vilance from the idiot Nuggent. You knot is gun nuts like him that make normal gun owners look bad.

Also you do realize that the Secret service very likely already keeps a eye on Farrakhan..the SS service got into it with his body gards 2 years ago...Farrakhan has also called Obama a Murder and Assassin...SImple fact is you have no idea how much they are watching him...But since you have to back up the moter city mad man...you guys had to find someone to play ...well what about so and so....but again you don't know crap about what the SS does.

I love teds Guitar work....but he is idiot..

also keep in mind a year ago he running around with a AK 47 I belive saying Obama can suck on his machine gun...If you are so Fing stupid as to say that in public...and then later you say more like it...don't be shocked when the SS comes to pay you a visit.

here you go nice and slow....the burden on the proof is not so much on the state to bring charges....to have a trial....your talking about to find guilty and put in jail. Again based on your view, there would be no trial even though he shot and killed a unarmed man after chasing him.

If you watched the hearing this morning, which I am sure you didn't because that would imply that you were informed, you would have seen that the prosecution had no evidence to produce that Zimmerman was chasing Martin nor that Zimmerman was profiling. But it's OK ... we all know how liberals feel about facts. ;)

If you watched the hearing this morning, which I am sure you didn't because that would imply that you were informed, you would have seen that the prosecution had no evidence to produce that Zimmerman was chasing Martin nor that Zimmerman was profiling. But it's OK ... we all know how liberals feel about facts. ;)

Alan Dershowitz seems most unimpressed with the prosecution's case

The arrest affidavit did not mention the photograph, or the bleeding, gashes, and bruises on Zimmermans’ head. Professor Alan Dershowitz of Harvard Law School stated upon release of the arrest affidavit that it was “so thin that it won’t make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge … everything in the affidavit is completely consistent with a defense of self-defense.”

After the release of the photo, however, Dershowitz went much further, telling Breitbart News that if the prosecutors did have the photo and didn’t mention it in the affidavit, that would constitute a “grave ethical violation,” since affidavits are supposed to contain “all relevant information.”

Dershowitz continued, “An affidavit that willfully misstates undisputed evidence known to the prosecution is not only unethical but borders on perjury because an affiant swears to tell not only the truth, but the whole truth, and suppressing an important part of the whole truth is a lie."

He said if Obama wins, then he was going to be dead or in jail within a year...after talking about cutting the heads off congress and shooting a Coyotee for doing something he did not like.....But yea...no implication of vilance from the idiot Nuggent. You knot is gun nuts like him that make normal gun owners look bad.

Also you do realize that the Secret service very likely already keeps a eye on Farrakhan..the SS service got into it with his body gards 2 years ago...Farrakhan has also called Obama a Murder and Assassin...SImple fact is you have no idea how much they are watching him...But since you have to back up the moter city mad man...you guys had to find someone to play ...well what about so and so....but again you don't know crap about what the SS does.

I love teds Guitar work....but he is idiot..

also keep in mind a year ago he running around with a AK 47 I belive saying Obama can suck on his machine gun...If you are so Fing stupid as to say that in public...and then later you say more like it...don't be shocked when the SS comes to pay you a visit.

Okay. You think Nugent is an idiot and you actually made a good case to back up this accusation....for once.

Could you answer these questions:

Is Farrakan an idiot? Is Sharpeton and idiot? Is Jesse Jackson an idiot?

If I were Zimmerman lawyer,,I pick an all white jury. Make sure no blacks get on that jury. Its very simple,,In our Justice system its all about race then the evindance. Look at O.J Simpson trail a good example how race is in our justice system. He had an Korean judge and an all black jury. I like to see a white judge and a white jury and Zimmerman will be aquited. And then the Florida governor order the National Guard on standby and NO RUBBER BULLETS,,If Blacks go berzerk order the soldiers SHOOT TO KILL! like a warzone. That will quiet blacks down and it wont get out of hand like what happend in Los Angeles during Rodney King verdict.Remember what happened at Kent State?
080507KentState2.jpg

kent-state-shooting.jpg

It Quieted those liberal peace loving protesters down did it?

If I were Zimmerman lawyer,,I pick an all white jury. Make sure no blacks get on that jury. Its very simple,,In our Justice system its all about race then the evindance. Look at O.J Simpson trail a good example how race is in our justice system. He had an Korean judge and an all black jury. I like to see a white judge and a white jury and Zimmerman will be aquited. And then the Florida governor order the National Guard on standby and NO RUBBER BULLETS,,If Blacks go berzerk order the soldiers SHOOT TO KILL! like a warzone. That will quiet blacks down and it wont get out of hand like what happend in Los Angeles during Rodney King verdict.Remember what happened at Kent State?
080507KentState2.jpg

kent-state-shooting.jpg

easier said than done (jurors) and it did anything BUT quiet them down, it insured they would prevail.

Werbung:
080507KentState2.jpg

kent-state-shooting.jpg

I am not sure I get your point, especially considering the OJ jury was not all black. In fact it could be argued that the not guilty verdict was certainly persuaded by the fears of a repeat of the 91 LA Riots that occurred 3 years earlier.

Back