What The Hell Is Wrong With Our Sense of Justice??

You know, I am reminded that, during the Defense of Marriage Act discussion, there were those that, should homosexual marriages be allowed, claimed that there would be a rush to legitimize polygamy, pedophilia, and even bestiality ... they, of course, were shouted down by liberals who assured everybody that it could never happen ...

This paper is the next step .... there is already a move afoot to legalize polygamy.

I'm keeping an eye on my dog.

Werbung:
Does a California bill really classify pedophilia as a “sexual orientation”?

Republicans attempted to add an amendment specifying that, “pedophilia is not covered as an orientation.” However, the Democrats defeated the amendment. Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL) stated that all alternative sexual lifestyles should be protected under the law, and accordingly decided that pedophilia is a sexual orientation that should be equally as embraced as homosexuality.

link showing this in party literature ?

There it is dog .... if of course you consider Democratic legislation as "party literature".

Last edited:
http://www.rethinksociety.com/government/a-correction-and-an-apology/

Does a California bill really classify pedophilia as a “sexual orientation”?

Republicans attempted to add an amendment specifying that, “pedophilia is not covered as an orientation.” However, the Democrats defeated the amendment. Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL) stated that all alternative sexual lifestyles should be protected under the law, and accordingly decided that pedophilia is a sexual orientation that should be equally as embraced as homosexuality.

There it is dog .... if of course you consider Democratic legislation as "party literature".
Hardly. One legislstor not a party. Ill forget issues pertsining to the author's interpretation.

A voice here ... a voice there ... pretty soon, you got a movement.
yes it certainly can happen, but it hasnt happened yet as was claimed. Thats all Im saying, keep to the truth and eschew the projection as reality. The truth is bad enough and.. well... true.

http://www.rethinksociety.com/government/a-correction-and-an-apology/

Hardly. One legislstor not a party. Ill forget issues pertsining to the author's interpretation.
Not just one legislator .... Congress took up this issue to make an amendment clarifying that pedophilia is not a sexual orientation, but the Dems shot it down.

This is how Alcee Hastings (D) FL got involved with her statement:

"all alternative sexual lifestyles should be protected under the law, and accordingly decided that pedophilia is a sexual orientation that should be equally as embraced as homosexuality"

The fact that the bill does not define sexual orientation is the problem. Since the bill doesn't define sexual orientation, the vagueness of some of it could be construed to include pedophiles giving them the same rights and protections as homosexuals including but not limited to jobs where children are, such as schools.

And if this bill wasn't intended to include protection for pedophiles why did the Democrats oppose an amendment which clearly stated that pedophilia is not a sexual orientation?

Sorry if you don't see this one dog, but the facts are there for all to see.

I am sticking with my original statement. All liberals by supporting the Democratic Party are supporting legalizing and protecting pedophilia and all the other outrageous policies of this party.

Ignorance to party politics is NO excuse.

State court judges appointed by the Governor. Federal court judges appointed by the president. Only judges voted by the people is family court.

State court judges appointed by the Governor. Federal court judges appointed by the president. Only judges voted by the people is family court.
In your state, maybe .... here, district courts, city courts, and municipal courts are elected positions ...

Werbung:
Back