What was your first face to face encounter with woke?

Your refusal to address the thread topic or the question asked of you indicates you're about as woke as it gets. I suspect you're cheering on the Rancid Cow who was oh-so-offended by my Spanglish.
Celebrate your tiny victories from decades ago, if that is what you need to prop up your ego

Werbung:
Everything happened exactly as described. You're essentially calling me a liar, which goes hand in hand with your grade school name calling & insults. I suspect you're butt hurt that I would dare to lampoon anyone from the Holy Church Of Woke.
God you still don't get it lol
No surprise
From one side of the story how do we know it happened exactly that way, Einstein? Duh

Best I can do? Not so, I pointed out the fallacy in your post, thinking a fair evaluation could be had from one side of the story
My evaluation of you stands on that basis
Everything happened exactly as described. You're essentially calling me a liar, which goes hand in hand with your grade school name calling & insults. I suspect you're butt hurt that I would dare to lampoon anyone from the Holy Church Of Woke.
God you still don't get it lol
No surprise
From one side of the story how do we know it happened exactly that way, Einstein? Duh
Whatever you say, wokester.

Whatever you say, wokester.
Yes it is what I say lol
There are two sides to stories
Only a conceited moron thinks their side should be believed with no proof duh

Werbung:
Mine was about 20 years ago at one of my last radio gigs. We had a Hispanic jock who got her knickers in a twist when I mangled an Hispanic name on the air. My reply that I don't speak Spanish was not persuasive. She filed a complaint (!) and I was written up for being culturally insensitive.

I promptly filed a complaint against the entire staff for their mispronunciation of my surname. It's spelled Kotowski, but is more authentically pronounced Kotofski. That no one does that across the fruited plain is irrelevant. How dare you disrespect my ancestry.

There were no more complaints about my Spanglish after that.
Why didn't you get the correct pronunciation.

Back