What’s the worst thing Israel has done so far?

Stray Bullet

The list goes on and on. The flour massacre. The bombing of hospitals (which they lied about when they did the first one), killing aid workers.
But for me I think the one that messed me up the most was when they killed their own people who had escaped captivity. Those three men, one of which was a white ginger haired guy, just murdered when this whole thing is happening so that they can be saved. That’s when it became clear that all this death was absolutely for nothing now.

Werbung:
The list goes on and on. The flour massacre. The bombing of hospitals (which they lied about when they did the first one), killing aid workers.
But for me I think the one that messed me up the most was when they killed their own people who had escaped captivity. Those three men, one of which was a white ginger haired guy, just murdered when this whole thing is happening so that they can be saved. That’s when it became clear that all this death was absolutely for nothing now.
Oh dear. Please stop. The tears are overbearing.

defend it people against terriost.

killing tens of thousands of people in gaza, including women and children, is "defending against terrorists"? guess they were going to strap bombs on babies and have them crawl over the border?
Yes it is when the terrorist are part of the population and have celebrated the attacks support them feed them help them dig tunnels and hide rocket launchers in schools hospitals near playgrounds , Yep you have a entire race of people who hate them because they are jews.
These are the same people who backed Hitler in ww2

Yes it is when the terrorist are part of the population and have celebrated the attacks support them feed them help them dig tunnels and hide rocket launchers in schools hospitals near playgrounds , Yep you have a entire race of people who hate them because they are jews.

So you would be OK with nuking Gaza? Yes or no?

Werbung:

The same people who backed Hitler 8n 1945?
Pretty old by now lol

Back