Whats this really about ?

i referenced specifically your claims about democrats in the post I replied to, moron. duh.
You said this:

your posts are 100% claims and 0% proof. lol

in response to my post that said this:

Most Americans are largely ignorant of the massive amount of government spending that ends up being dishonestly grafted into the pockets of political supporters, politicians, and their families and friends. It is criminal and disgusting the way so much money is wasted like that. Bret Favre got caught because he was not a democrat and therefore not under media protection against exposure of such corruption. The Biden family is under leftist media protection as well as under weaponized leftist DOJ officials who have been covering up the Biden crimes for years.

To which I supplied facts I had read about the Bret Favre example, to which you replied this:

what brett did has nothing to do with your earlier claims about democrats.
you truly are ignorant

Werbung:
i referenced specifically your claims about democrats in the post I replied to, moron. duh.
I mentioned the Favre case as an example of widespread corruption in politics in which politicians and their supporters and friends get obscene amounts of cash and benefits scammed from government funds that are 'officially' allocated for other means. Here is another example of government money allocated to help the poor that never ends up helping the poor because politicians redistributed the money to themselves and their friends and supporters instead:

Bill De Blasio's Wife and The Case of the Missing $850 Million in Taxpayer Money

By Sarah Lee | 11:54 AM on March 05, 2019

Chirlane McCray, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s wife, was entrusted in 2015 with running a new initiative in the city called ThriveNYC, a program that attempted to address issues of homelessness, substance use, depression and suicide, all centered around mental health and with a price tag of $250 million per year in tax payer dollars.

Now, four years later, there are serious concerns and calls for official inquiries into the program because no one can determine if it’s actually been successful. What’s more, due to a general opaqueness when it comes to the program’s budget, ThriveNYC has apparently left that nearly $900 million unaccounted for.

You said this:

your posts are 100% claims and 0% proof. lol

in response to my post that said this:

Most Americans are largely ignorant of the massive amount of government spending that ends up being dishonestly grafted into the pockets of political supporters, politicians, and their families and friends. It is criminal and disgusting the way so much money is wasted like that. Bret Favre got caught because he was not a democrat and therefore not under media protection against exposure of such corruption. The Biden family is under leftist media protection as well as under weaponized leftist DOJ officials who have been covering up the Biden crimes for years.

To which I supplied facts I had read about the Bret Favre example, to which you replied this:

what brett did has nothing to do with your earlier claims about democrats.
you truly are ignorant

yes we're discussing your posts about democrats which are pretty much just stupid right wing talking points with no proof.

like your stupidity about "one world marxism" for exampe. lol.

mark: "Democrats believe government spending must be increased to keep the wheels of the democrat party greased"

again, you haven't proven this at all. duh. you haven't shown that democrats, as a group, believe this.
as opposed to believing, for example, that government spending increases to help people. duh

yes we're discussing your posts about democrats which are pretty much just stupid right wing talking points with no proof.

like your stupidity about "one world marxism" for exampe. lol.
BLM was founded by a Marxist and the UN 2030 agenda was fashioned by leftists and Marxists seeking to force the nations of the world into compliance by 2030.

BLM was founded by a Marxist and the UN 2030 agenda was fashioned by leftists and Marxists seeking to force the nations of the world into compliance by 2030.

my bowling league was founded by a christian but we don't pray to god before every game. duh.
god you're stupid. lol

the UN? what does that have to do with democrats? duh.
god you're stupid. lol

my bowling league was founded by a christian but we don't pray to god before every game. duh.
god you're stupid. lol

the UN? what does that have to do with democrats? duh.
god you're stupid. lol
I agree with Americans who say, "Who does the UN think they are to impose rules on Americans who don't give a flip about the fascists, communists, atheists, hedonists, and the like running the UN?"

I agree with Americans who say, "Who does the UN think they are to impose rules on Americans who don't give a flip about the fascists, communists, atheists, hedonists, and the like running the UN?"

i'm glad you agree.

but that has nothing to do with your claim that democrats want one world marxism. lol.
god you're stupid

i'm glad you agree.

but that has nothing to do with your claim that democrats want one world marxism. lol.
god you're stupid
You have to piece all the political philosophies and ideals together to see the common Marxist thread woven throughout modern leftist democrat and international one-world ideology. Here is the Marxist connection to Black Lives Matter:

Black Lives Matters Goes Full Marxist (crisismagazine.com)

Perhaps the most damning revelation was that the foundresses of Black Lives Matter—Patrisse Cullors and Alicia Garza—were “trained Marxists.” This was not speculation. It came directly out of Cullors’ mouth. In a 2015 interview, Cullors boasted that she and Garza were “trained Marxists” who were “super-versed” in Marxist ideology. Their guru in all things Marxism had been Eric Mann, an ex-con and former Students for a Democratic Society leader who spent time in prison for the same violent tactics that Black Lives Matter deploys today.

You have to piece all the political philosophies and ideals together to see the common Marxist thread woven throughout modern leftist democrat and international one-world ideology. Here is the Marxist connection to Black Lives Matter:

Perhaps the most damning revelation was that the foundresses of Black Lives Matter—Patrisse Cullors and Alicia Garza—were “trained Marxists.” This was not speculation. It came directly out of Cullors’ mouth. In a 2015 interview, Cullors boasted that she and Garza were “trained Marxists” who were “super-versed” in Marxist ideology. Their guru in all things Marxism had been Eric Mann, an ex-con and former Students for a Democratic Society leader who spent time in prison for the same violent tactics that Black Lives Matter deploys today.

so demonstrate BLM's actual marxist actions, not some silly piece about their founders.

again, my bowling league was founded by christians, but it doesn't practice christian principles. duh

and of course, even if BLM is marxist (which of course youv'e failed to prove), that doesn't mean that democrats are. duh

i gotta love your posts..

you: democrats want a one world marxist world.

your "proof"? the founder of blm was a marxist.

hahahhaha
hahahahha
hahahhaha

omg you're so stupid..please keep posting, i love the laughter.

its like your process is to desperately search for "marxist" after making a stupid claim and posting anything you find, even if it isn't relevant. As long as its something you don't like, you think that proves something bad about democrats. Most amusing

i gotta love your posts..

you: democrats want a one world marxist world.

your "proof"? the founder of blm was a marxist.

hahahhaha
hahahahha
hahahhaha

omg you're so stupid..please keep posting, i love the laughter.

its like your process is to desperately search for "marxist" after making a stupid claim and posting anything you find, even if it isn't relevant. As long as its something you don't like, you think that proves something bad about democrats. Most amusing
Here are just a few paragraphs of a lengthy article on the modern influences of Marxism displayed by leftist liberals in American politics.

Our Marxist Politics: A Political Revolution conquering the USA (catholicamericanthinker.com)

Alinsky Marxism is a variant of Progressive Marxism that concentrates on grass-roots organizing of pre-revolutionary Useful Idiots and Agent Provocateurs. It also organizes not-so-grass-roots higher educated disciples to infiltrate institutions, and take them down from the inside. Two of the institutions so targeted are the Catholic Church and the American Government.

Madam Hillary is an Alinsky Progressive Marxist who leans more to Hegelian Progressivism. Comrade Obama (peace be upon him) is an Alinsky Progressive Marxist who leans more to Machiavellian Revolution.

The real problem is how few Americans see any problem with all this obvious Marxist Progressivism. No one even sees it as anti-American.

Madam Hillary denies it, and denied it in one of her most screeching hissy-fits ever recorded, which has been played-back for talk show audiences ever since, in which she screeched "We ARE Patriiots ... " in a shrieking bitchy voice that had the effect of fingernails on a blackboard. It even made me think, Poor Bill, of all things.

Here are just a few paragraphs of a lengthy article on the modern influences of Marxism displayed by leftist liberals in American politics.

Our Marxist Politics: A Political Revolution conquering the USA (catholicamericanthinker.com)

Alinsky Marxism is a variant of Progressive Marxism that concentrates on grass-roots organizing of pre-revolutionary Useful Idiots and Agent Provocateurs. It also organizes not-so-grass-roots higher educated disciples to infiltrate institutions, and take them down from the inside. Two of the institutions so targeted are the Catholic Church and the American Government.

Madam Hillary is an Alinsky Progressive Marxist who leans more to Hegelian Progressivism. Comrade Obama (peace be upon him) is an Alinsky Progressive Marxist who leans more to Machiavellian Revolution.

The real problem is how few Americans see any problem with all this obvious Marxist Progressivism. No one even sees it as anti-American.

Madam Hillary denies it, and denied it in one of her most screeching hissy-fits ever recorded, which has been played-back for talk show audiences ever since, in which she screeched "We ARE Patriiots ... " in a shrieking bitchy voice that had the effect of fingernails on a blackboard. It even made me think, Poor Bill, of all things.

nothing there showing that democrats want "one world marxism", just the usual right wing vague nonsense.

care to fail again?

Werbung:
maybe you can post a poll showing, for example, that democrats want "one world marxism"?
you know..actual evidence that you actually weren't a lying moron? :)

Back