Whats this really about ?

I have an idea. Why don't you prove democrats disapprove of Terry Moe and what he teaches his students at Stanford or recommends as a fellow at the Hoover Institute?

i have an idea, why don't you show that the ocnstituion is perfect and can't be improved by replacing it? and therefore show that replacing it would be anti-american?

ps- you want democrats to run around approvaing and disapproving random people around the country?
hahahhahahahahahah

Werbung:
i have an idea, why don't you show that the ocnstituion is perfect and can't be improved by replacing it? and therefore show that replacing it would be anti-american?

ps- you want democrats to run around approvaing and disapproving random people around the country?
hahahhahahahahahah
Removing the Constitution would cast America back into the dark ages where every man does what is right in his own eyes and those men who have the biggest arms make the rules.

Removing the Constitution would cast America back into the dark ages where every man does what is right in his own eyes and those men who have the biggest arms make the rules.

where does it say anyone wants to REMOVE it completely? and leave the country without anything in its place?

even your own post said REPLACE it. duh did you forget your own post already? hahahahah

Someone said the president should have more powers because the constitution was drawn up in a much different situation.

Moron: OH NO! democrats want to send us into the dark ages! Every man can do what they want! there will be no laws!

hahahahahhahah

where does it say anyone wants to REMOVE it completely? and leave the country without anything in its place?

even your own post said REPLACE it. duh did you forget your own post already? hahahahah
It does not matter how many deranged leftists want to destroy America and the Constitution they will continue to fail until God delivers America over to evil.

It does not matter how many deranged leftists want to destroy America and the Constitution they will continue to fail until God delivers America over to evil.

god delivers america over to evil?
hahahahha
hahahahha
hahahahah

how long has that been "prophecied"..and failed.

Werbung:

but i noticed you cowardly can't show that "leftists" want to remove all the laws so that anyone can do what they want. lol

Back