When Fascism comes to America

Ace29

When Fascism comes to America, this is what it has proven to come in the form of.

1.Idiots with only a high school education in American history, claiming to know more about American history, than the Historians at the Smithsonian.

2.Adolf Hitler's defectors from Germany that came to America in 1945, living in Indiana... claiming that they are "the real Americans".
lmao !

3.The repukes who hate to give Americans healthcare, while continuously repeating the lie that giving corporations tax breaks will create jobs, when what it really does.. is give the corporations the opportunity to go on merger binges, buying up their competition..
And leaving Americans bankrupt.... and calling it "the free market"

4. Assholes born in 1978... who think their name is George Washington, while making the mistake of calling him "George Jefferson" !

lmao !

Werbung:
You boys don't have a clue, do you? A form, a very dangerous form of it is here already: http://www.westernjournalism.com/sc...muslim-parents-respond-with-7-alarming-words/

I'd stop worrying so much about the Bible, and that old flag if I were you. Maybe you'd like to eventually see your women wearing Burkhas?

I also think that this article points at who we should really be worrying about as they seem to be taking over the world and everybody is just standing by and letting them do it.

You boys don't have a clue, do you? A form, a very dangerous form of it is here already: http://www.westernjournalism.com/sc...muslim-parents-respond-with-7-alarming-words/

I'd stop worrying so much about the Bible, and that old flag if I were you. Maybe you'd like to eventually see your women wearing Burkhas?
Finally got through all of the ads to find out what those terrible, dangerous, horrible seven words that the Muslims are saying might be. Here they are, free for the viewing, and without having to close ads that jump around on the page:

We feel alienated from this Board of Education, we feel alienated from this system."

So, they feel alienated. How scary.

Can you not count to 7, or did you deliberately post the wrong part of the article? Maybe you really didn't see this part:
Another added: “We’re going to be the majority soon.”
Now research Muslims in the majority.

Can you not count to 7, or did you deliberately post the wrong part of the article? Maybe you really didn't see this part:
Another added: “We’re going to be the majority soon.”
Now research Muslims in the majority.
Who expects a Muslim majority? Where? Is someone suggesting that Muslims are going to take over Europe, North America, where?

Who expects a Muslim majority? Where? Is someone suggesting that Muslims are going to take over Europe, North America, where?
Don't know who but this is not new.
Muslims have been emigrating and procreation extensively for quite some time. Europe was targeted as they have multiparty situations to a large degree. So even a 5% voting block can have a significant impact.

And make no mistake, they are charged with establishing muslim govt wherever they are.

They have a game plan and they have ratcheted it up with the widespread unrest that BO has empowered.

Look it up.

Don't know who but this is not new.
Muslims have been emigrating and procreation extensively for quite some time. Europe was targeted as they have multiparty situations to a large degree. So even a 5% voting block can have a significant impact.

And make no mistake, they are charged with establishing muslim govt wherever they are.

They have a game plan and they have ratcheted it up with the widespread unrest that BO has empowered.

Look it up.
That BO has empowered?

Or that resulted from the invasion of Iraq?

Or that has been going on for some time now in the Mid East?

What do you think needs to be done to ward off this possible threat to civilization?

That BO has empowered?

Or that resulted from the invasion of Iraq?

Or that has been going on for some time now in the Mid East?

What do you think needs to be done to ward off this possible threat to civilization?
As I noted this began well before iraq. But the arab spring was uniquely BO.
How to stop it ? May be too late for europe but they have woken up and come to realize borders need protecting. Just because someone wants to come does not mean they get to.

As I noted this began well before iraq. But the arab spring was uniquely BO.
How to stop it ? May be too late for europe but they have woken up and come to realize borders need protecting. Just because someone wants to come does not mean they get to.
The Arab spring...yea fuck those Muslims who called for Democracy and shit. Thats all Obamas fault.

There's no doubt in my mind that the so called refugees that are currently trying to get into various countries across Europe should be classed as, and dealt with like an invasion rather than treated as immigration.

And then you've got David Cameron coming out saying he wants to have more Asians in politics, and would welcome an Asian as leader of the UK.

Why can't people see what's going on?

Werbung:
There's no doubt in my mind that the so called refugees that are currently trying to get into various countries across Europe should be classed as, and dealt with like an invasion rather than treated as immigration.

And then you've got David Cameron coming out saying he wants to have more Asians in politics, and would welcome an Asian as leader of the UK.

Why can't people see what's going on?
Refugees they are not any more than the ones here. They are parasites.

Back