wherer will they live and work

the annoying thing

where will the estimated 5,5 million illegals who have entered under bided in less then 2 years live and work ? who will pay for their medical care and schooling their children? Thier food and clothing? where's the money coming from ?

Werbung:
where will the estimated 5,5 million illegals who have entered under bided in less then 2 years live and work ? who will pay for their medical care and schooling their children? Thier food and clothing? where's the money coming from ?
It shouldn't worry you because you've never contributed anyway. You now bludge on the taxpayer for your subsidised. accommodation.
I can only assumed you approved of the govt spending on them when Trump let them in.

Democrats might care, but these anti American posters are unconcerned with how America is harmed.

Only Trump sprang up to fight the corruption monsters taking advantage of U.S.

Democrats might care, but these anti American posters are unconcerned with how America is harmed.

Only Trump sprang up to fight the corruption monsters taking advantage of U.S.
Did he really? Is this the same Trump who used his position to bribe Ukraine with aid money to get dirt in Biden?
He got impeached for that but it's not corruption????
Which people are corruption monsters you speak of because I don't think you have the courage to post evidence of anything.

It shouldn't worry you because you've never contributed anyway. You now bludge on the taxpayer for your subsidised. accommodation.
I can only assumed you approved of the govt spending on them when Trump let them in.
More lies from boris .first I own my home and its paid for second I dont care who os president Other then deportations costs I would not spend a nickel. On them

Did he really? Is this the same Trump who used his position to bribe Ukraine with aid money to get dirt in Biden?
He got impeached for that but it's not corruption????
Which people are corruption monsters you speak of because I don't think you have the courage to post evidence of anything.
I notice you didnt mention trump was looking for evidence about how joe helped out his son who gave money to some one he called the bog guy and how joe told the Ukraine no money for you unless you fire the prosecutor going after my son .
He was fired

I notice you didnt mention trump was looking for evidence about how joe helped out his son who gave money to some one he called the bog guy and how joe told the Ukraine no money for you unless you fire the prosecutor going after my son .
He was fired
Of course I didn't. Were not talking about that but that aside, Trump was impeached for his crime and you've yet to prove a single thing about the Biden's. Not one charged laid.

You persued Obama and Hilary for ten years with your hate and bile and STILL not one charged laid. Only Trump was the criminal but you won't admit. You're a desperate old soak.

Of course I didn't. Were not talking about that but that aside, Trump was impeached for his crime and you've yet to prove a single thing about the Biden's. Not one charged laid.

You persued Obama and Hilary for ten years with your hate and bile and STILL not one charged laid. Only Trump was the criminal but you won't admit. You're a desperate old soak.
I sometimes wonder how a person is raised in order for them to be like you.

he was fo8nd not guilty for his crime that he didnt commit you didnt mention that either did you

O really trump was found guilty when he was impeached lol whos lying boris are you delusional and related to biden ?
or is this what your running your Biden blow hole about ,
In fact comrade, I could tell you I live anywhere and you couldn't possible confirm it. You only think you can.

I can see you still haven't researched the meaning of impeachment but quoting intelligence ratings of different states. Pleased I don't live there.

Werbung:
In fact comrade, I could tell you I live anywhere and you couldn't possible confirm it. You only think you can.

I can see you still haven't researched the meaning of impeachment but quoting intelligence ratings of different states. Pleased I don't live there.
Yes I know what impeachment is and it means nothing if you were found not guilty and not removed from office dun dun

Back