Where's the outrage??

The only real problem I have with this is equal treatment for all.

It was said that if someone hung a fake obama, that they would most likely get in trouble with the police because of protections against hate crimes to black folks...those do not apply to everyone else.

Also, remember the teens who put nooses from a tree (nothing in those nooses) and ended up in jail?

If you are referring to the Jena 6, none of those people are in jail...

The only ones who went to jail on that occasion were the group of African-American kids who beat up the white kid.

Werbung:
I suppose the guy in Ohio that hung the effigy of Obama with a star of David on it head was a democrat. :rolleyes:

Both sides have their loons and acting like they don't or failing to address the loons on your chosen side is pretty disingenuous. Get real.

Perhaps YOU should "get real", I was answering the question asked.

I think both of these cross the line and its double standards. I'm liberal.

Here I found it. I was hoping you had posted about it Top Gun but only shaman posted and of course said nothing related to the actual topic so his post doesnt count.

but sublime admitted it was double standards.

For all the libs on line posting all around this particular thread... I think they saw it, how could they have not but chose not to reply to it.

dorkenrocks, stalin, popeye, greco all posted stuff right before and after this so I am sure they saw it and just didnt want to deal with it.

OOOH, I can't help but wonder what would have happened if someone had hanged Barry O in effigy??

Halloween Palin Prop Sparks Controversy In WeHo

That's Terrible!

There is no excuse for lynching public figures even at Halloween. Not only is it in bad taste but it sends the wrong message by example to the kids that...

A) public figures are bad

and

B) it's OK to hang people you don't like or agree with

But what's amazing is that anyone would try and imply one side or the other would say this is acceptable. It's exactly like the old strawman argument that the Dems don't care about security even though they have wives & kids & friends & family just like the other side that they want to keep safe every bit as much.

Bottom line the lynching of a Palin doll is not acceptable behavior... and it's also not something the other political side approves of and to say other wise would be simply playing political games one's self.

Werbung:
That's Terrible!

There is no excuse for lynching public figures even at Halloween. Not only is it in bad taste but it sends the wrong message by example to the kids that...

A) public figures are bad

and

B) it's OK to hang people you don't like or agree with

But what's amazing is that anyone would try and imply one side or the other would say this is acceptable. It's exactly like the old strawman argument that the Dems don't care about security even though they have wives & kids & friends & family just like the other side that they want to keep safe every bit as much.

Bottom line the lynching of a Palin doll is not acceptable behavior... and it's also not something the other political side approves of and to say other wise would be simply playing political games one's self.

Many on this forum chose not to even talk about it but did everything else. Shaman .... well I dont know what he was trying to say, I never understand him.

But I do remember that you sort of was MIA about then, till after the election.

Right after this was posted something else with obama happened and all the libs who ignored this ran to that post.

I just think its stinky and no one was questioned or arrested during this and it was far more than just words.

Anyway...

I agree with what you are saying about it :)

Back