Where's Trump's loyal staff now?

Boris Norris

Mark meadows decides he's not going to prison for Trump nor sharing a cell.

Every one of them that flip are making it worse for Trump. They are backing him into a corner and he won't escape.
Next will be Rudi and others who thought they were favoured by him. He will throw them all under the bus like every narcissistic sociopathic bully in history.
His only relief will be when he's dead. I wouldn't attend his funeral but I would send a nice letter of approval.

Werbung:
Mark meadows decides he's not going to prison for Trump nor sharing a cell.

Every one of them that flip are making it worse for Trump. They are backing him into a corner and he won't escape.
Next will be Rudi and others who thought they were favoured by him. He will throw them all under the bus like every narcissistic sociopathic bully in history.
His only relief will be when he's dead. I wouldn't attend his funeral but I would send a nice letter of approval.
Nobody in all this crowd of circus performers has even begun attempting to disprove the mountain of existing evidence of 2020 voter fraud.

Werbung:
Nobody in all this crowd of circus performers has even begun attempting to disprove the mountain of existing evidence of 2020 voter fraud.
Not interested.
The case is about them breaking the law and constitution.
The election winner debate was resolved when Biden was sworn in. Get over it.

Back