Which was it really

victims were denied what compensation? was the shooter mentally competent?
You should be ashamed for not knowing the suffering experienced by American heroes because of Muslim terrorism, both abroad and at home. Get the facts. Become informed. Show support for our servicemen and women who risk their lives so we can enjoy relative peace.

Werbung:
You should be ashamed for not knowing the suffering experienced by American heroes because of Muslim terrorism, both abroad and at home. Get the facts. Become informed. Show support for our servicemen and women who risk their lives so we can enjoy relative peace.
You didn't answer the question, moron
You should be ashamed for being a coward

You didn't answer the question, moron
You should be ashamed for being a coward
Obama denied the rights of American soldiers while coddling a Muslim terrorist mass murderer. Nevertheless, the Army did at least go around Obama to provide some relief.

Army finally gives Ft. Hood victims their full entitlements​

BY USMC LT. COL. JAMES G. ZUMWALT (RET.) - 04/21/15 10:00 AM ET
SHAREPOST

On April 10, a grievance by military victims of an enemy attack was partially addressed. However, it appeared a charade perpetuated by President Obama for six years would still leave the victims without that to which they were rightly entitled.

Obama denied the rights of American soldiers while coddling a Muslim terrorist mass murderer. Nevertheless, the Army did at least go around Obama to provide some relief.

Army finally gives Ft. Hood victims their full entitlements​

BY USMC LT. COL. JAMES G. ZUMWALT (RET.) - 04/21/15 10:00 AM ET
SHAREPOST

On April 10, a grievance by military victims of an enemy attack was partially addressed. However, it appeared a charade perpetuated by President Obama for six years would still leave the victims without that to which they were rightly entitled.
got their full entitlements

victims were denied what compensation? was the shooter mentally competent?
See you have no clue about what happened and how Barry O bung hole screed the family's. trying to protect Muslims by calling it work place violence . Here this is not the entire story but will give you a clue . MORON

He was of Palestine heritage and screamed god is great before the attack sure sound like a Muslim terror attack to me .And because Obung was trying to divert attention away from the Muslim religion at the time he called it work place violence and hurt the family of those killed by denying composition.
Again you have displayed your lack of knowledge of a subject and the events involved as usual out of touch . you and gab do that a lot. Plus your just a nasty little man .

got their full entitlements
After 4 long years of pleading with the government during the Obama administration, the Army finally granted the victims some of the rights and benefits they were entitled to. That fact is a permanent stain on the Obama administration.

See you have no clue about what happened and how Barry O bung hole screed the family's. trying to protect Muslims by calling it work place violence . Here this is not the entire story but will give you a clue . MORON

He was of Palestine heritage and screamed god is great before the attack sure sound like a Muslim terror attack to me .And because Obung was trying to divert attention away from the Muslim religion at the time he called it work place violence and hurt the family of those killed by denying composition.
Again you have displayed your lack of knowledge of a subject and the events involved as usual out of touch . you and gab do that a lot. Plus your just a nasty little man .

was he mentally competent at the time? i asked that already and you morons have failed to prove he was

After 4 long years of pleading with the government during the Obama administration, the Army finally granted the victims some of the rights and benefits they were entitled to. That fact is a permanent stain on the Obama administration.

so you said they didn't get something now you admit they did. lol

Obama was a great president. He gave the veterans and the victims everything they were entitled to.

was he mentally competent at the time? i asked that already and you morons have failed to prove he was
Was who mentally competent? The one who thought a Muslim terror attack was just another neighborhood shooting by just another misguided everyday American sinner?

so you said they didn't get something now you admit they did. lol
The victims were initially denied all their rights because Obama refused to admit the Muslim terror attack was a Muslim terror attack for whatever misguided reason that was guiding him. However, as the article I posted pointed out, the Army did give some of them some of the benefits they deserved years later, albeit not all that they deserved.

Obama was a great president. He gave the veterans and the victims everything they were entitled to.
That homage to Obama reminds me of similar homages to the undeserving in the Bible:

Acts 19:27-29
King James Version

27 So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.
28 And when they heard these sayings, they were full of wrath, and cried out, saying, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.
29 And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having caught Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul's companions in travel, they rushed with one accord into the theatre.​

Was who mentally competent? The one who thought a Muslim terror attack was just another neighborhood shooting by just another misguided everyday American sinner?
the person you claimed was a terrorist. duh. i've asked that serveral times and you can't answer it. duh

The victims were initially denied all their rights because Obama refused to admit the Muslim terror attack was a Muslim terror attack for whatever misguided reason that was guiding him. However, as the article I posted pointed out, the Army did give some of them some of the benefits they deserved years later, albeit not all that they deserved.

denied rights? interesting claim.

Werbung:
Back