White House Cleanses Israel from Website

Werbung:
No, dear, WE won the 6 day war!

This is the problem. . . we have been supporting a country who is not, never has been happy with remaining within its borders, but continues to invade on other people's territory.

By the way. . .have you ever set foot or even travelled through an Indian reservation?

They haven't been "compensated!" They have been "silenced" and thrown a few bones to keep quiet. They have been "given" (in their own native land, by the way, a land THEY never left, never wanted to leave, but that was taken from them) a few "reservations" that are situated in the most arrid, the most remote, the least fertile places in the US.

I think it's time for you to do a LOT of reading. . . not Danielle Steel, but some of the classics.

Yes :) I have stepped foot on Native lands and that is the smallest and least expensive part of compensation. Monthly checks and free medial and dental are the bigger compensations for today.

I have never read a Danielle Steel book before. Are they any good?

Really, I would like you to explain how "we" won the 6 day war for Israel

I have never heard anyone say that before so I googled it, trying to find even a fringe conspiracy theory on the topic but so far I have found nothing

I have to ask this though I am afraid of the reply but......

Here it goes....

Do you think the holocaust was real or was it faked and 6 million Jews never really died?

Yes :) I have stepped foot on Native lands and that is the smallest and least expensive part of compensation. Monthly checks and free medial and dental are the bigger compensations for today.

I have never read a Danielle Steel book before. Are they any good?

Really, I would like you to explain how "we" won the 6 day war for Israel

I have never heard anyone say that before so I googled it, trying to find even a fringe conspiracy theory on the topic but so far I have found nothing

I have to ask this though I am afraid of the reply but......

Here it goes....

Do you think the holocaust was real or was it faked and 6 million Jews never really died?

It won't work, Pandora.

If you want to debate, please do not take other posters for imbeciles.

You are bordering on trolling right now. This is beneath you.

If you truly do not understand what I am saying, I don't believe a drawing would help. But I believe you clearly understand and that you are playing dumb.

So, I'll leave you with this silly game.

It won't work, Pandora.

If you want to debate, please do not take other posters for imbeciles.

You are bordering on trolling right now. This is beneath you.

If you truly do not understand what I am saying, I don't believe a drawing would help. But I believe you clearly understand and that you are playing dumb.

So, I'll leave you with this silly game.

So... I am trolling again for replying to your posts

You make a very strange statement that we won the 6 day war for Israel but won't say how we did it or what you really mean by it

and cant answer a simple yes or no on if you believe there really was a holocaust and if 6 mil Jews really died...

But if you are done with the topic it will just be another thread that you make statements that you wont back up... nothing new

So... I am trolling again for replying to your posts

You make a very strange statement that we won the 6 day war for Israel but won't say how we did it or what you really mean by it

and cant answer a simple yes or no on if you believe there really was a holocaust and if 6 mil Jews really died...

But if you are done with the topic it will just be another thread that you make statements that you wont back up... nothing new

As I said. If you don't understand that Israel could never have won the 6 day war without all the armements and the support of the US. . .

I don't think debating on this issue is worth it.

And, OBVIOUSLY, I believe in the holocaust? Both the one driven by the Nazis, and the one driven against the native inhabitants of what is now the United States of American by the new Americans.

Remember. . .I was born and raised in Belgium. .a country who was (once again) at the center of WWII.

I have backed up all my statements. Your refusal to understand subtleties, either because you are trolling or simply because you just can't understand things that are not "canned" is your issue, not mine.

And you can't make it mine.

So. . .have a good evening! :)

As I said. If you don't understand that Israel could never have won the 6 day war without all the armements and the support of the US. . .

I don't think debating on this issue is worth it.

And, OBVIOUSLY, I believe in the holocaust? Both the one driven by the Nazis, and the one driven against the native inhabitants of what is now the United States of American by the new Americans.

Remember. . .I was born and raised in Belgium. .a country who was (once again) at the center of WWII.

I have backed up all my statements. Your refusal to understand subtleties, either because you are trolling or simply because you just can't understand things that are not "canned" is your issue, not mine.

And you can't make it mine.

So. . .have a good evening! :)

You backed up your claim that we won the war for Israel by saying its obvious but not with the naming of a book about it or a link about it. I told you that I tried to find anything on google saying we won the 6 day war for Israel and found nothing at all. I also told you that I have never had anyone claim that till you. So if you really want me to understand what the hell you are talking about you should tell me more than you think its obvious.

Glad to know you accept that the holocaust happened. I was really starting to wonder, much of the stuff you post about Israel is in line with others who have come posting on this site who ended up not believing in the holocaust at all.

You backed up your claim that we won the war for Israel by saying its obvious but not with the naming of a book about it or a link about it. I told you that I tried to find anything on google saying we won the 6 day war for Israel and found nothing at all. I also told you that I have never had anyone claim that till you. So if you really want me to understand what the hell you are talking about you should tell me more than you think its obvious.

Glad to know you accept that the holocaust happened. I was really starting to wonder, much of the stuff you post about Israel is in line with others who have come posting on this site who ended up not believing in the holocaust at all.

I expressed an opinion (twice!) that Israel would have NEVER won the 6 day war without the US support and the US providing all the armements they needed. Some also believe as I do, although these beliefs are referred to as "allegations."
link from Wikepedia
Allegations of military support from the U.S., UK and Soviet UnionThere have been a number of allegations of direct military support of Israel during the war by the U.S. and the UK, including the supply of equipment (despite an embargo) and the participation of U.S. forces in the conflict.[101][102][103][104][105] Many of these allegations have been disputed and it has been claimed that some were given currency in the Arab world to explain the Arab defeat.[106] It has also been claimed that the Soviet Union, in support of its Arab allies, used its naval strength in the Mediterranean to act as a major restraint on the U.S. Navy.

Is this clear enough for you, or will you come back and beat a dead horse again? I personally do not care whether there is no book or whether there are 35 books agreeing with me.

Why would you even believe that, because I can see the Palestinian's suffering, and I can regret the treatment they have received from SOME Jewish people, I would deny the fact that Jewish people suffered the holocaust?

In fact I did mention that I though the political power in Israel were treating the Palestinians the same way they were treated by the nazis, prior to being sent to concentration camps. . .gathered in a ghetto, that got smaller and smaller, that became more and more closed in to the outside world, with less and less food, less and less medical care, nothing but desperation.

And this is what Gaza looks like to me today.

It is not because I keep the right to look at an issue with a critical mind, that I cannot see both sides of the issue. . .which you obviously have a very hard time doing!

Now. . .get on with whatever you want to believe. . .demonize the Palestinians if you wish. . .it will not stop the fact that more and more people across the world realize the need for a more balance approach to the Israeli/Palestinian conflicts.

I expressed an opinion (twice!) that Israel would have NEVER won the 6 day war without the US support and the US providing all the armements they needed.

Is this clear enough for you, or will you come back and beat a dead horse again? I personally do not care whether there is no book or whether there are 35 books agreeing with me.

Why would you even believe that, because I can see the Palestinian's suffering, and I can regret the treatment they have received from SOME Jewish people, I would deny the fact that Jewish people suffered the holocaust?

In fact I did mention that I though the political power in Israel were treating the Palestinians the same way they were treated by the nazis, prior to being sent to concentration camps. . .gathered in a ghetto, that got smaller and smaller, that became more and more closed in to the outside world, with less and less food, less and less medical care, nothing but desperation.

And this is what Gaza looks like to me today.

It is not because I keep the right to look at an issue with a critical mind, that I cannot see both sides of the issue. . .which you obviously have a very hard time doing!

Now. . .get on with whatever you want to believe. . .demonize the Palestinians if you wish. . .it will not stop the fact that more and more people across the world realize the need for a more balance approach to the Israeli/Palestinian conflicts.

Ah ok, I get it now.

I did not realize you were expressing an opinion, you stated it as a fact.

The first time you had said we won that war, the second time you said we helped them win that war. I really thought you had read about something I had not.

Sorry for the confusion, I really did not understand you were merely stating an opinion. You are fully entitled to your opinion. :)

But the fact is, Israel kicked ass on Egypt, Jordan, and Syria in 6 days and won a bit more of their land back.

My opinion is that they could never have done it without the help of God :)

Ah ok, I get it now.

The first time you had said we won that war, the second time you said we helped them win that war. I really thought you had read about something I had not.

Sorry for the confusion, I really did not understand you were merely stating an opinion. You are fully entitled to your opinion. :)

But the fact is, Israel kicked ass on Egypt, Jordan, and Syria in 6 days and won a bit more of their land back.

What ever you say!

Ah ok, I get it now.

They won land back from people who had lived there for hundreds of years so that makes it just to take? guess the EU should be invading all over the place based on what there borders use to be hundreds of years ago. And did you support the Invasion of Kuwait by Iraq? They justified it part by saying it was there land before and they just took it back...also do you agree that the US should let Taiwan fall to China?

They won land back from people who had lived there for hundreds of years so that makes it just to take? guess the EU should be invading all over the place based on what there borders use to be hundreds of years ago. And did you support the Invasion of Kuwait by Iraq? They justified it part by saying it was there land before and they just took it back...also do you agree that the US should let Taiwan fall to China?

That is how most people get their land. We are a bit different, some of our land was won in wars but we bought much of it too.

What I find strange is that just about every country won the land they are living on in wars and no one has a problem with that EXCEPT for Israel.

I can see how people get mad that a small portion was "given back" to them after the holocaust because nothing like that has been done before, but what they won in the 6 day war should not be treated any differently than any other country who won their land in wars.

Why do you think it's so different?

And more importantly, do you think what the white house did is appropriate? If so, why?

Werbung:

That is how most countries got their land. We are a bit different, some of our land was won in wars but we bought much of it too.

What I find strange is that just about every country won the land they are living on in wars and no one has a problem with that EXCEPT for Israel.

I can see how people get mad that a small portion was "given back" to them after the holocaust because nothing like that has been done before, but what they won in the 6 day war should not be treated any differently than any other country who won their land in wars.

Why do you think it's so different?

And more importantly, do you think what the white house did is appropriate? If so, why?

Back