White House mocks Palin..

Popeye

Funny stuff from WH Press Secretary Robert Gibbs...at the Bimbo's expense!

capt.0e00ed1880624bd88ec65bd3b5e290e1.obama_dcpm130.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/09/gibbs-mocks-palin-reads-g_n_455430.html

Werbung:
Looks like even the press is tiring of this clown's attempts at humor.

"There definitely aren't a lot of laughs around the briefing room these days," says Washington Examiner White House correspondent Julie Mason. "Robert's little digs and evasions have lost their power to amuse — particularly since we haven't had a presser since July."

Mason also reports frustration in the ranks: "Reporters know how close the press secretary is to the president, and yet the quality of the information we get doesn't often reflect that."

Funny stuff from WH Press Secretary Robert Gibbs...at the Bimbo's expense!

capt.0e00ed1880624bd88ec65bd3b5e290e1.obama_dcpm130.jpg
It would have been much-more-humorous, if Gibbs had been a little-more-subtle, about it.

He ended-up being that 50th-person, telling you the latest new-joke (that was much-more-funny, the first-time, by someone who knew how to tell a joke).​

It would have been much-more-humorous, if Gibbs had been a little-more-subtle, about it.

He ended-up being that 50th-person, telling you the latest new-joke (that was much-more-funny, the first-time, by someone who knew how to tell a joke).​

Perhaps Mr Gibbs ought to learn how do do this job properly instead of working on his stand up routine.

Perhaps Mr Gibbs ought to learn how do do this job properly instead of working on his stand up routine.

Oh, certainly...unlike his predecessor like:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4671085n&tag=api

And least we forget my all time favorite {may he rest in peace}:
Tony Snowisms
The Wit and Wisdom of White House Press Secretary Tony Snow
By Daniel Kurtzman, About.com Guide

"Oh, my goodness, it's a silly question." --White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, asked if President Bush should have done differently with respect to North Korea

"I hate to tell you, but it's not always pretty up there on Capitol Hill and there have been other scandals as you know that have been more than simply naughty e-mails." --White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, downplaying the Mark Foley pedophilia scandal

"Well, thank you for the Hezbollah view." –-White House Press Secretary Tony Snow to Helen Thomas, after the longtime White House reporter asked why the U.S. had vetoed an Arab-backed U.N. resolution

"We think it's important that, in doing that, they try to limit as much as possible the so-called collateral damage, not only on civilians but also on human lives." –-White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, on Israel's conflict with Lebanon

"Helen, will you stop heckling and let me conduct a press conference... Well no, I'm making an argument, and you're, you're pestering the teacher." --White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, to veteran reporter Helen Thomas (Watch video clip)

"Because he wanted to." –White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, after being asked why Transportation Secretary Norm Minetta resigned

"It's a number." --White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, on the U.S. military death toll in Iraq reaching the 2,500 milestone

"I need to get a more precise definition." --White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, asked to define civil rights after he said banning gay marriage was a civil rights issue

"Having said that, I don't want to hug the tar baby of trying to comment on the program." --White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, on the NSA phone database, in his first White House briefing (Watch video clip)
Or this exchange between Les Kinsoloving in 1982 with the WH PRESS Secreatary for Ronald Reagan:
Les Kinsolving: Larry, does the president have any reaction to the announcement—the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, that AIDS is now an epidemic and have over 600 cases?
Larry Speakes: What’s AIDS?
Kinsolving: Over a third of [the victims] have died. It’s known as “gay plague.” (laughter) No, it is. I mean it’s a pretty serious thing that one in every three people that get this have died. And I wondered if the president is aware of it?
Speakes: I don’t have it. Do you? (laughter)
Kinsolving: No, I don’t.
Speakes: You didn’t answer my question.
Kinsolving: Well, I just wondered, does the president—
Speakes: How do you know? (laughter)
Kinsolving: In other words, the White House looks on this as a great joke?
Speakes: No, I don’t know anything about it, Lester.
Kinsolving: Does the president, does anybody in the White House know about this epidemic, Larry?
Speakes: I don’t think so. I don’t think there’s been any—
Kinsolving: Nobody knows?
Speakes: There has been no personal experience here, Lester.
Kinsolving: No, I mean, I thought you were keeping—
Speakes: I checked thoroughly with [Reagan’s personal physician] Dr. Ruge this morning, and he’s had no—(laughter)—no patients suffering from AIDS or whatever it is.

Oh, yes all of our WH press secretaries need to just stop that 'attempted humor' thing and just stick to the facts...like a Supreme Court Judge ;)

Doesn't everyone mock Palin? (that's the only bipartisan thing both sides agree on!) :)

Werbung:
No doubt. It should be a slam-dunk, for him!!​

It isn't like you have to (actually) KNOW anything!!

Between your post #12 and my post #9 it would appear that we both supplied a slam dunk on the opinion by Dogtown
Originally Posted by dogtowner Perhaps Mr Gibbs ought to learn how do do this job properly instead of working on his stand up routine.
this current WH Press Secreatary should behave as all of his predessors have; go for the joke/punch line whenever possible ;)

Back