White males should organize.

Libsmasher

Why is it that every single conceivable gender/racial/sexual orientation group there is has political groups which lobby on their behalf, except white males?

20 million white people are in poverty:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...=Top/Reference/Times Topics/Subjects/C/Census

It is exactly these people who will be kept down when they get the "affirmative action" door slammed in their face. White males (obviously, I exclude the white establishment which supports anti-white discrimination, and most of all, white uncle toms) should organize and fight back. What is the likely outcome, when every conceivable group politically organizes in interests, but one doesn't?

Why should a white middle class male get the door slammed in his face by "DI-versity", the rational logical ethical reason being he has white skin, and some people 150 years ago who were mean to minorities had white skin too?

Anyone here have guts enough to really debate this?

Werbung:
I do agree with you, political correctness has gone overboard. For example, its fine for a "Black womans magazine", but not a white woman's magazine.

2 choices. Ban all racial organizations, or allow every ethnic group to make them. I don't want to ban them because its an infringement on peoples rights.

I just think we shouldn't be so shallow as to organize ourselves by our skin colour in the first place and as a result this issue really doesn't carry any weight for me. I don't want to be part of an all white organization.

I do agree with you, political correctness has gone overboard. For example, its fine for a "Black womans magazine", but not a white woman's magazine.

2 choices. Ban all racial organizations, or allow every ethnic group to make them. I don't want to ban them because its an infringement on peoples rights.

I just think we shouldn't be so shallow as to organize ourselves by our skin colour in the first place and as a result this issue really doesn't carry any weight for me. I don't want to be part of an all white organization.

It's a free country, and anyone should be allowed to create legal organizations for any cause they want. I don't particularly like that such organizations exist, but that they exist for everybody except one group is suicide for the excluded group - congress responds to political pressure, and if you aren't the one speaking up, you'll get screwed - this is just what has happened to many white males. Apparently, you are in a socio-economic class, or have other protections or special circumstances where it hasn't happened to you, so you aren't interested.

No, its not my socioeconomic status that stops me from not wanting to be recognized by my race rather than real merits, its just my personality. I feel secure enough with myself that I don't need to feel pride in my skin colour, something I never chose or earnt and never had any ability to choose or earn. Instead, I prefer to stand for things with real meaning behind them. Me being white means nothing to me.

because we don't need it? God I makes me just hurt thinking about the plight of the poor white man, it must suck being the gender who gets the best jobs , more pay, and runs most companies and government. ooo the tears of agony of being white, in a nation of white people where we are the majority and we have held back almost everyone else for years. Boo Hooo, I just don't know how I get threw the day living the life to the poor mistreated , misunderstood white man. Help me , I need to organize to make sure that ...well really I don't know why, but everyone else is doing it, I want to do it to....

Maybe I will send you some flowers or a teddy bear to help you get threw the day in your time of need.

While as a race, white people may have an advantage, so many white people live in squalor that what should and shouldn't be allowed should apply to all races. It is only logical.

because we don't need it? God I makes me just hurt thinking about the plight of the poor white man, it must suck being the gender who gets the best jobs , more pay, and runs most companies and government. ooo the tears of agony of being white, in a nation of white people where we are the majority and we have held back almost everyone else for years. Boo Hooo, I just don't know how I get threw the day living the life to the poor mistreated , misunderstood white man. Help me , I need to organize to make sure that ...well really I don't know why, but everyone else is doing it, I want to do it to....

Maybe I will send you some flowers or a teddy bear to help you get threw the day in your time of need.

We already had an all White male political group it was called the KKK... really didn't work out so well. :(

I don't think we all need to make a call to Mr. Obvious to know the reason why there's not an official White lobby. It's because the establishment itself is White. White males totally dominate government & big business.

Bottom line: In America... anyone with a good education and/or job training, a good attitude and a good work ethic can get ahead. Is there some help for those less fortunate due to their social economic conditions (of any race or gender), or for groups that have been discriminated against in the past to help give them a decent chance to succeed if they work hard toward a positive goal... sure.

But come on... having a pro White lobby in the US would be like going to the NBA and firing up a Black lobby... because there just isn't a fair amount of Black representation in pro basketball. :)

It's silly... we're all Americans. Let's act like it!

No, its not my socioeconomic status that stops me from not wanting to be recognized by my race rather than real merits, its just my personality. I feel secure enough with myself that I don't need to feel pride in my skin colour, something I never chose or earnt and never had any ability to choose or earn. Instead, I prefer to stand for things with real meaning behind them. Me being white means nothing to me.

You sort of miss the point. In the US (I don't know about the UK and elsewhere) government and private entities have just bald-facedly selected white males out for discrimination. I don't like race-based groups either, but in this case it's a matter of self defense. By analogy you might not like that there are standing armies in the world, but if everyone else has one, you better have one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketfullofshells
in a nation of white people where we are the majority and we have held back almost everyone else for years.

Justification of racist policies right there. And here people have said I'm racist, what a joke.

Right, but in ps's comment, you see the irrational root of the racist policies supported by libs: Notice where he used the word "we". As Ayn Rand use to imply, your warning lights should all go red when someone uses "we" in a historical or political discussion. Of course, "we" didn't do any such thing. "We" weren't even alive when it happened, and for most of "us" white folks, neither did even our ancestors have anything to do with any harm to minorities. Here's the path of illogic -

Fact: A relatively few whites did bad things to blacks a long time ago.

Illogical Inference: All whites are responsible for what a few whites did.

Illogical Conclusion: Any white TODAY can be penalized for what a few whites did a long time ago.

Excellent post 9sublime. If I didnt know any better, I would have thought American was your native language :D

I am what many would consider a mixed race heritage. Native/Euro American. I was born that way, have no choice in the matter, and cant change it short of having the kind of money Michael Jackson has.

I just try to do what right on a daily basis, earn money, pay my bills, and support my family. Anything more than that is just seal oil on the salmon.

Excellent post 9sublime. If I didnt know any better, I would have thought American was your native language :D

I am what many would consider a mixed race heritage. Native/Euro American. I was born that way, have no choice in the matter, and cant change it short of having the kind of money Michael Jackson has.

I just try to do what right on a daily basis, earn money, pay my bills, and support my family. Anything more than that is just seal oil on the salmon.

And you're going to duck my rebuttal of that post? Don't blame you. ;)

Werbung:
You sort of miss the point. In the US (I don't know about the UK and elsewhere) government and private entities have just bald-facedly selected white males out for discrimination. I don't like race-based groups either, but in this case it's a matter of self defense. By analogy you might not like that there are standing armies in the world, but if everyone else has one, you better have one too.

You raise an interesting point here Libs. But I tend to disagree. Firstly, any discimination you percieve towards white males is not bald faced, but instead rather subdued. Especially compared to the issues faced by other groups, whereas those are/have been bald faced.

Back