White-Trash Insurrectionists Still Piling-Up

You have no evidence who they were or if they were paid. We do know the ones charged so far were republicans because they were silly enough to say so.

Who gives a shit about Epps.? He's a nothing and never featured in anything but repigs cling to him like a life boat.

It all comes down to the same old switching the blame like you always. You're deranged.
You don't have any idea how many leftists were paid or how much they were paid yet you continue to imply that none of that was going on since you knew nothing about it.

Werbung:
Lying to support a an necessary war is about as low as one can get.

Sarah Palin is an idiot.
Palin was unjustly attacked by people with hateful biases and political agendas. Like Palin, I read all sorts of news articles from all sorts of outlets, not just right-wing publications.

Palin was unjustly attacked by people with hateful biases and political agendas. Like Palin, I read all sorts of news articles from all sorts of outlets, not just right-wing publications.

She did not have the intelligence and education for the job. When asked what she reads she could not give a semi intelligent answer.

Would love for the godbotherers to justify the lies that led to the Iraq war.

How does it get worse than that? A complete fraudulent case for war that killed millions of people and cost trillions.

Come on tell us. Sadaam had nothing to do with 9-11 and your hero DICK Cheney lied about yellow cake uranium and suitcase nukes.

Of course you are white as a sheet. The only 2 posters who might be whiter are Walter and Boris. And you hate yourself that is why you are a libtard. You Caspers make me sick. 👻

So when are you moving to Cameroon? No white trash there. Everybody there is cool and has riddim! Per capita GDP is $1700!
He nee4ds to move to Haiti its wonderful there a true liberal paradise.

She did not have the intelligence and education for the job. When asked what she reads she could not give a semi intelligent answer.
Amateur critics sit in their Barcaloungers with a beer in their hand while criticizing people worthy of more honor than themselves. Does degree of intelligence matter? Probably not as much as some seem to think.

1700932206098.png

1700932296851.png

1700932365620.png

Would love for the godbotherers to justify the lies that led to the Iraq war.

How does it get worse than that? A complete fraudulent case for war that killed millions of people and cost trillions.

Come on tell us. Sadaam had nothing to do with 9-11 and your hero DICK Cheney lied about yellow cake uranium and suitcase nukes.
Hillary made a good argument. No wonder Congress voted to go to war against Iraq.

Hillary Clinton Iraq War Vote Speech- Oct. 10, 2002 | Archives of Women's Political Communication (iastate.edu) 3-10-02

Hillary Clinton Iraq War Vote Speech- Oct. 10, 2002
Hillary Rodham Clinton
March 10, 2002— Washington, D.C.

CATEGORIES: FLOOR SPEECH - U.S. SENATE, SPEECHES

In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort and sanctuary to terrorists including Al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security. This is a very difficult vote. This is probably the hardest decision I've ever had to make. Any vote that might lead to war should it be hard, but I cast it with conviction.

Hillary made a good argument. No wonder Congress voted to go to war against Iraq.

Hillary Clinton Iraq War Vote Speech- Oct. 10, 2002 | Archives of Women's Political Communication (iastate.edu) 3-10-02

Hillary Clinton Iraq War Vote Speech- Oct. 10, 2002
Hillary Rodham Clinton
March 10, 2002— Washington, D.C.

CATEGORIES: FLOOR SPEECH - U.S. SENATE, SPEECHES

In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort and sanctuary to terrorists including Al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security. This is a very difficult vote. This is probably the hardest decision I've ever had to make. Any vote that might lead to war should it be hard, but I cast it with conviction.

Hillary is your defense for that illegal war? Yes democrat neocons like Biden and Hillary supported Bush and Cheney's illegal war. That makes you proud?

Hillary is your defense for that illegal war? Yes democrat neocons like Biden and Hillary supported Bush and Cheney's illegal war. That makes you proud?
You call the war illegal and so do millions of Americans who share your opinion. I just happen to share the opinions of millions of Americans who disagree with you.

Bill Clinton went to Haiti, harvested billions of dollars for the Clinton Foundation, and then left again without changing anything for the better.
The hate runs deep. What a wonderful Christian you are. You've always got mountains of evidence that was presented in court to enact a convicted.
You should be president of the conspiracy theories guild.

Werbung:
The evidence is there of democrat lies and false accusations. What more evidence do we need?
you need credible evidence that independent people think is proof. you know, like, oh , judges. lol
not things biased partisan morons claim is evidence because it agrees with their bigotry
oh wait you lost every court case ahhahahahahahahahah

Back