Who are your top five 2024 GOP POTUS hopefuls on 12/11/22?

Yo Daddy!

Who are your top five 2024 GOP POTUS hopefuls on Dec. 11, 2022?

If South African born, Elon Musk was eligible, I would think of him as one of maybe five people qualified to be POTUS.

Trump. DeSantis. Cruz. Musk. Someone, who I am sure is out there whose qualifications I'm inadvertently overlooking.

Werbung:
Dont overlook the value of understanding how your opponents think.

There is a time for making the smart play, and then sometimes there is a time for just doing the right thing even if its not the smart play.

Trump won in 2020, the election was stolen from him, and he deserves his chance for vindication. I am sticking with that. Its the right thing to do.

I Stand With Trump​

There is a time for making the smart play, and then sometimes there is a time for just doing the right thing even if its not the smart play.

Trump won in 2020, the election was stolen from him, and he deserves his chance for vindication. I am sticking with that. Its the right thing to do.

I Stand With Trump​

I dont know anyone who is more an advocate for Trump 2024 than me.

I Stand With Trump​

He didn't even win the popular vote, he lost the election and you should seek help for your paranoia.
It was not stolen even if Trump said so.
You're a brain. Dead fool.

I dont know anyone who is more an advocate for Trump 2024 than me.
What makes you special is your lack of intelligence over and above the other Maga ratbags.

You hate Marxism but are yearning for the fascist sociopath Trump to be returned.

He will never be POTUS again regardless how loyal you are. You are only one vote and a poor representation of the cause.

If South African born, Elon Musk was eligible, I would think of him as one of maybe five people qualified to be POTUS.

Trump. DeSantis. Cruz. Musk. Someone, who I am sure is out there whose qualifications I'm inadvertently overlooking.
I would put Liz Cheney on top.
Musk is too scatterbrained to handle anything but cars and rockets.

DeSantis. is my top pick flat out no one close I also like Cruz and tom cotton Musk I would be willing to vote for but it would depend on who hes running against, I don't know enough about him yet

Musk is disqualified from serving as POTUS because he is not a native born American citizen.

He's South African by birth.

That's why I started a thread marvelling at his love of our nation's guiding principles.

Musk is more of an American champion than most any other man in America besides Trump.

And Ron is good, too.

😁🍻

Werbung:
Back