Who are your top five 2024 GOP POTUS hopefuls on 12/11/22?

What makes you special is your lack of intelligence over and above the other Maga ratbags.

You hate Marxism but are yearning for the fascist sociopath Trump to be returned.

He will never be POTUS again regardless how loyal you are. You are only one vote and a poor representation of the cause.
lol trump a fascist and a sociopath you say , is that your humble and I do mean humble opinion or do you have some evidence of that claim ?
Or perhaps your a under cover spy from the nation of Doofusdork and have some special information ?
Speaking of lack of intelligence with your nation only having a average IQ of 57 hoe did you do on the moron exultancy exam or did you fail again ?

Werbung:
lol trump a fascist and a sociopath you say , is that your humble and I do mean humble opinion or do you have some evidence of that claim ?
Or perhaps your a under cover spy from the nation of Doofusdork and have some special information ?
Speaking of lack of intelligence with your nation only having a average IQ of 57 hoe did you do on the moron exultancy exam or did you fail again ?
Silly old fool.
You're brain dead.

I think you dont really care as much about America as I would like in my circle of political influencers.
I am middle of the road and certainly can't influence you. I am for free enterprise and everything else that defines democracy. However constant gaslighting by the social media is ripping America apart, and I really don't care for that kind of America.

Musk can be reckless with his own money, and should not be in charge of America's money. (I also think Biden is reckless with no oversight on the billions for Covid relief and inflation relief among other things.) Both parties have ignored fiscal responsibility.

I voted Democrat, and have no respect for people who bag us as "woke communists" as Tom Klingenstein does in your video above. He apparently does not know what Democrats are or what Communism is. I believe that the two factions of America could respect each other, but under conditions that are rapidly evaporating. The political mores of the hoi polloi are being driven by idealistic memes and not by existential problems we are facing.

Their all paranoid about communism taking over.
It's in the DNA.some believe they are doing gods work like mark.
I am middle of the road and certainly can't influence you. I am for free enterprise and everything else that defines democracy. However constant gaslighting by the social media is ripping America apart, and I really don't care for that kind of America.

Musk can be reckless with his own money, and should not be in charge of America's money. (I also think Biden is reckless with no oversight on the billions for Covid relief and inflation relief among other things.) Both parties have ignored fiscal responsibility.

I voted Democrat, and have no respect for people who bag us as "woke communists" as Tom Klingenstein does in your video above. He apparently does not know what Democrats are or what Communism is. I believe that the two factions of America could respect each other, but under conditions that are rapidly evaporating. The political mores of the hoi polloi are being driven by idealistic memes and not by existential problems we are facing.

Klingenstein's opinions are representative of mainstream GOP thought, I believe. You remind me of someone with a real.life and maybe a job and family and hobbies and such.

That is a typical kind of poster who I always enjoy finding.

🍻

You can thank the Left for that

You can thank the Left for that
If you want to start that kind of crap, I'm simply not interested. The complexities of the American ethos doesn't lend itself to one-liner potshots, and I'm not going to play that game.

Really, How old are you exactly?

I voted for Ronald Reagan in 1980. You can figure from there how old I am.

I received a degree in Political Science when the best part of you was dripping down your mom's leg, so don't lecture me on the complexities of the American ethos, which was a stupid word to choose for this discussion anyway.
I have probably forgotten more than you will ever know. I saw firsthand the Democrats colluding with the Soviets to undermine Reagan. I have seen the rise of fake news in the mainstream media. I have seen it all.

Some things are complex and some are not.

Regarding hate and gaslighting and fake news and leftist propaganda, I have seen the Democrats and the Left perfect that garbage for over 40 years, firsthand. And yes, its that simple.
Hell, you have been spreading fake news and propaganda yourself, right here in this forum, asshole.

You're simply not interested? Fine. Then shut your fucking piehole, and don't blab about shit that you know nothing about.

Punk.

Really, How old are you exactly?

I voted for Ronald Reagan in 1980. You can figure from there how old I am.

I received a degree in Political Science when the best part of you was dripping down your mom's leg, so don't lecture me on the complexities of the American ethos, which was a stupid word to choose for this discussion anyway.
I have probably forgotten more than you will ever know. I saw firsthand the Democrats colluding with the Soviets to undermine Reagan. I have seen the rise of fake news in the mainstream media. I have seen it all.

Some things are complex and some are not.

Regarding hate and gaslighting and fake news and leftist propaganda, I have seen the Democrats and the Left perfect that garbage for over 40 years, firsthand. And yes, its that simple.
Hell, you have been spreading fake news and propaganda yourself, right here in this forum, asshole.

You're simply not interested? Fine. Then shut your fucking piehole, and don't blab about shit that you know nothing about.

Punk.

You made my point.
BTW I voted for John F Kennedy. I remember the the elation of the end of WW II. America was much more united then. It was a time of a rising middle class when our hopes could start being realized. It was a time when it was possible for me to be able to pay my own way for a PhD without borrowing a dime. I became a successful entrepreneur of a high tech company, and have 16 patents. You are right that American ethos is now a stupid word; it doesn't exist anymore.

I can see that you are a person of this century, dripping with hatred.

You made my point.
BTW I voted for John F Kennedy. I remember the the elation of the end of WW II. America was much more united then. It was a time of a rising middle class when our hopes could start being realized. It was a time when it was possible for me to be able to pay my own way for a PhD without borrowing a dime. I became a successful entrepreneur of a high tech company, and have 16 patents. You are right that American ethos is now a stupid word; it doesn't exist anymore.

I can see that you are a person of this century, dripping with hatred.

Which current political party retains the healthy patriotic attitude, spirit, ideals and principles of 1948 when virtually EVERY AMERICAN sacrificed so that the world would be safe for Democracy?

The slick talking snake oil salesman, Dr. Utopia reminds me of today's Democrats.

Make Mine Freedom (1948) (9:27)

Werbung:
Desantis by far is the best candidate. Trump will lose so if you want that go ahead and run him.

After Desantis my favorite republican is John Kennedy.

Desantis is hot now. Trump is in decline and he knows it.

Trump has way too much baggage.

Back