Who is the Best Poster at House of Politics?

Who is HOP's best poster?

• vyo476

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • palerider

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Mare Tranquility

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • invest07

• drippinhun

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 9sublime

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Dave

• Sgt Schultz

• Rokerijdude11/Abraxis Axis

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • TVoffBrainOn

• top gun

• Beetle Bailey

• JavaBlack

• Truth Bringer

• USMC the Almighty

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • other...

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • ArmChair General

• Coyote

• OP/PoliticalGhostdog

• Total voters
Werbung:
I dunno. Having been on the receiving end of a Roker explosion, I no longer support his butt in an argument. :p

you wouldnt even be here if it wasnt for Roker...................who was it that sent you the invite to HOP?
yeah roker told me all about how he spammed several boards to get folks to come here and post

now we got some paranoid pups thinkin you are all Roker

well Roker certainly did what he set out to achieve here at HOP he brought members and controversy two of the MAIN ingredients in a message board

that in itself is why he is the BEST poster at HOP you all are clueless everything he has done and said here has generated discussion and participation

your all too shallow to see what he was really doing

and certainly too shallow to see he NEVER GAVE A FOCK what any of you thought of him ....as long as it was generating posts and interest ....

you all are simply off the mark

and do not understand what roker has done for you all Admin gets it I am sure of it

Roker will NEVER.......Be able to be anything here ever again, he sacrificed that ability, in order to help you all generate controversy, interest, and participation. which No matter if you LIKE him or not you cannot DENY the fact that he did all of the mentioned things and did them well as you all have grown tremendoulsy

that is why ROKER IS the BEST poster here at HOP he has brought more here than anything elses regardless if you are willing to believe that or not

you wouldnt even be here if it wasnt for Roker...................who was it that sent you the invite to HOP?
yeah roker told me all about how he spammed several boards to get folks to come here and post

now we got some paranoid pups thinkin you are all Roker

well Roker certainly did what he set out to achieve here at HOP he brought members and controversy two of the MAIN ingredients in a message board

that in itself is why he is the BEST poster at HOP you all are clueless everything he has done and said here has generated discussion and participation

your all too shallow to see what he was really doing

and certainly too shallow to see he NEVER GAVE A FOCK what any of you thought of him ....as long as it was generating posts and interest ....

you all are simply off the mark

and do not understand what roker has done for you all Admin gets it I am sure of it

Roker will NEVER.......Be able to be anything here ever again, he sacrificed that ability, in order to help you all generate controversy, interest, and participation. which No matter if you LIKE him or not you cannot DENY the fact that he did all of the mentioned things and did them well as you all have grown tremendoulsy

that is why ROKER IS the BEST poster here at HOP he has brought more here than anything elses regardless if you are willing to believe that or not

Well, you definately gave the best speech...you might have my vote for that.:D

and eff you too;)

Talk about narcissim. Of course, I suppose if you are that desperate to have your horn tooted, and no one will do it for you, than you do it for yourself.

Tragic.

Werbung:
Back