Who is the most dangerous country in the world?

Werbung:
Unpredictability makes any country dangerous to others, which puts the US, North Korea, and Russia all pretty high on anyone's list.

Still, I would make the case that China is not dangerous in the terms of open warfare. However I believe China will change the world more in the next 250 years than any other country on the Planet. My bet is that by 2111 the most-spoken language in Africa will be Chinese.

That's a good idea. You should start a thread and make that case. It is a discussion that needs to happen.

Do you mean: "Speak loudly and carry a big stick" ?

No.

I mean, just leave US alone. We don't want your territory. Well, maybe just enough to bury our dead when we come to save you from our enemies. We want to do business with you, to trade products and ideas. We don't care what you do to yourself. If however, you are a victim of a natural disaster, we will help and try to bring comfort to you.

So don't fly jets into our buildings or try to kill US. If you do we will bring the wrath of God down upon you and your children.

That's what I mean. Just leave US alone.

No.

I mean, just leave US alone. We don't want your territory. Well, maybe just enough to bury our dead when we come to save you from our enemies. We want to do business with you, to trade products and ideas. We don't care what you do to yourself. If however, you are a victim of a natural disaster, we will help and try to bring comfort to you.

So don't fly jets into our buildings or try to kill US. If you do we will bring the wrath of God down upon you and your children.

That's what I mean. Just leave US alone.

Ah, yes, I too would like it if people did not bomb us for cultural reasons.

P.s. if another country experiences a natural disaster then by all means let the people of this country donate generously. The US constitution does not authorize the federal government to give the money of us citizens to the citizens of other countries. States might be able to, cities might be able to...

Werbung:
I think nuclear weapons are dangerous. Any country, who has the unbalanced power according to its surroundings is dangerous also.

Back