who owned the land ?

Werbung:
The Christian god...according to people trying to justify giving it to the jews

All land is owned be they with the biggest stick. That said the dumb Palestinians take this literally and wave their sticks at patriot missiles
Patriot Missiles were fired at Palestinians? Lol
You truly are dumb lol

Patriot Missiles were fired at Palestinians? Lol
You truly are dumb lol
Israels iron dome is American missiles including patriots that were fired at incoming missiles

If you need more help just let me know

Iron dome is as yet the only combat-tested missile defense system in Israel. The U.S.-made Patriot missile is another defense interceptor that Israel has in their arsenal, in addition to the AN/TPY-2 radar.

Now lets look at the Scientific evidence liberal love so much and lug nut claims is never wrong .

nope your the moron patriot missiles are used regularly in defense of Israel from other missile attacks from Syria Yemen and Gaza and Lebanon and others. MORON
Below that is the Iron Dome, the most well-known of the air-defense systems and the one that's seen the most action so far. It's designed to intercept short-range artillery fire and rockets. Israel also operates the MIM-104 Patriot missile defense battery, a prized US-made surface-to-air missile system that can neutralize everything from ballistic and cruise missiles to drones and loitering munitions.

LOL, try again sugar

Israels iron dome is American missiles including patriots that were fired at incoming missiles

If you need more help just let me know

Iron dome is as yet the only combat-tested missile defense system in Israel. The U.S.-made Patriot missile is another defense interceptor that Israel has in their arsenal, in addition to the AN/TPY-2 radar.
Fired at missiles not Palestinians moron
We're they even fired at Palestinians missiles?
I don't need help making you look stupid you do that all by yourself lol

Now lets look at the Scientific evidence liberal love so much and lug nut claims is never wrong .

Yes they descended from Canaanites who says otherwise duh

Fired at missiles not Palestinians moron
We're they even fired at Palestinians missiles?
I don't need help making you look stupid you do that all by yourself lol
You are not very bright
Do you think that this was carpet bombing with B52's?

_77389934_77389932.jpg

Werbung:
Back