Palestinian Land

Werbung:
Maybe not, but a lot of good will come out of the armed effort to destroy the mass murdering cabal, nonetheless.

but not a solution, so the cycle of violence will continue, cheered on by hateful fake christians like you

Tell us comrade, how many Russians did you starve to death today?
You are out of depth.. a certain standard of intellience and logic, is expected, by me, on this forum, which you fail to meet.

If the 3d cartoon donald trump was a real musician he would not have to go around raping women...

maybe he cannot get it up anymore..

why are the us media obsessed with these two political fossils

Comrade Stalin
New York

You are out of depth.. a certain standard of intellience and logic, is expected, by me, on this forum, which you fail to meet.

If the 3d cartoon donald trump was a real musician he would not have to go around raping women...

Comrade Stalin
New York
American historian William D. Rubinstein concluded that, even under most conservative estimates, Stalin was responsible for the deaths of at least 7 million people, or about 4.2% of USSRs total population.

Comrade Stalin
New York
Nobody should be surprised that so many unsaved sinners of all walks of life, including politicians, have a history of sexual misconduct that would shame a street walker.

Werbung:
Back