Palestinian Land

Werbung:
right, i'm making fun of you and your claim that somehow writing a "holy book" magically means you get to own land forever.
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahha
You mock a lot, but you still have not provided persuasive evidence to support your opinion as to who actually currently owns the land of Palestine.

You mock a lot, but you still have not provided persuasive evidence to support your opinion as to who actually currently owns the land of Palestine.

i do mock a lot, since you say so many stupid things.

what I do know is that claiming that someone owns the land on the basis of a self-written book is stupid.

i do mock a lot, since you say so many stupid things.

what I do know is that claiming that someone owns the land on the basis of a self-written book is stupid.
You offer opinions freely except you make no claim as to who owns the land of Palestine. I claim God made the property, owns the property and shares it currently with His people the Jews.

You offer opinions freely except you make no claim as to who owns the land of Palestine. I claim God made the property, owns the property and shares it currently with His people the Jews.

you claim a mythical person in an unproven holy book gives perpetual land rights. lol

I claim to believe what the Bible says about the land of Judea. You claim ignorance but mock me for having faith in God.

i do mock you for thinking a good solution to land ownership in an area like palestine is to point to a self-written book as proof.

i do mock you for thinking a good solution to land ownership in an area like palestine is to point to a self-written book as proof.
You continue to argue against other's opinions about Palestinian land ownership rights while admitting you have no clue of your own.

and that doesn't mean it isn't the correct solution. duh.
sure beats you pointing to a mythical book from thousands of years ago. lol
The Palestinians had their chances to stop murdering innocent Jews. Now let's give Israel a chance to try its solution.

The Palestinians had their chances to stop murdering innocent Jews. Now let's give Israel a chance to try its solution.

they've been trying their solution ...violence...since 1945 moron.
and it has failed every time. duh.
god you morons need to pay attention.

they've been trying their solution ...violence...since 1945 moron.
and it has failed every time. duh.
god you morons need to pay attention.
The Jews have been fighting defensive wars against their aggressive uncivilized tribal barbarian savage warlord neighbors for decades, but the Jews will always have God on their side which is likely why the Arabs keep getting beaten so badly in spite of outnumbering Jews 20 to 1.

Werbung:
The Jews have been fighting defensive wars against their aggressive uncivilized tribal barbarian savage warlord neighbors for decades, but the Jews will always have God on their side which is likely why the Arabs keep getting beaten so badly in spite of outnumbering Jews 20 to 1.
So the jews solution isn't working

Back