Palestinian Land

a reasonably comprehensive smear against the kind people of egypt..unfortunately all too common on this forum

"Palestinians in Egypt refers to the Palestinian refugees who fled or were expelled to Egypt during the 1948 Palestine war, and their descendants, as well as Palestinians expelled from Jordan, following the events of Black September. Palestinians and their descendants have never been naturalized and so keep the distinct status of Palestinian refugee. Some Palestinians, mostly Christians,[1] received Egyptian citizenship through marriage with Egyptian nationals or by other means.

There was also an earlier wave of Palestinian immigration, in which Palestinian Christians settled in Egypt and other surrounding countries, fleeing genocides during the Ottoman era, along with Lebanese and Syrians, forming what was known as the "Shawam" (شوام) Christian community.

The 1922 census of Palestine lists 1,612 Palestinians as living abroad in Egypt: 614 Muslims, 756 Jews, and 242 Christians.[2]

Estimates of the size of the Palestinian population in Egypt range from 50,245 to 110,000.[1]

but then...apostles for the zionist project love smears and dis-information..they even have a government department for it..

for some strange reason. residents of gaza have no desire to being driven into the furnace of sinai..

maybe because their parents and grandparents were driven off their land once already..

the hapless IDF has once again persecuted christians by bombing them out of their homes

Comrade Stalin
Foodless in GAZA
Actually Egypt closes the border to Gaza and let no Palestinian cross

Werbung:
there is no such thing as an alternative history

there is only history

and i provided an exhaustive document..which you did not read..so please do not try to be clever..it does not suit you...

and this subject was covered exhaustively by myself, on this forum 10-15 years ago.

do some scholarship..there are many many books on this subject

Comrade STalin
No, I did not read the 500,000 documents you claim prove Palestinians own the land Israel supposedly stole from them. Why don't you narrow down your alleged evidence to key points that support your debatable assertion.

a reasonably comprehensive smear against the kind people of egypt..unfortunately all too common on this forum

"Palestinians in Egypt refers to the Palestinian refugees who fled or were expelled to Egypt during the 1948 Palestine war, and their descendants, as well as Palestinians expelled from Jordan, following the events of Black September. Palestinians and their descendants have never been naturalized and so keep the distinct status of Palestinian refugee. Some Palestinians, mostly Christians,[1] received Egyptian citizenship through marriage with Egyptian nationals or by other means.

There was also an earlier wave of Palestinian immigration, in which Palestinian Christians settled in Egypt and other surrounding countries, fleeing genocides during the Ottoman era, along with Lebanese and Syrians, forming what was known as the "Shawam" (شوام) Christian community.

The 1922 census of Palestine lists 1,612 Palestinians as living abroad in Egypt: 614 Muslims, 756 Jews, and 242 Christians.[2]

Estimates of the size of the Palestinian population in Egypt range from 50,245 to 110,000.[1]

Palestinians have occupied the land of Israel for many years dating back to the time when the Arab nomads first called themselves Palestinians, but Palestinians never owned the land they claim Israel stole from them.

No, I did not read the 500,000 documents you claim prove Palestinians own the land Israel supposedly stole from them. Why don't you narrow down your alleged evidence to key points that support your debatable assertion.
You are asking Stalin to make sense. Why?

so sad that true scholarship has been replaced with an obsession with talking points, slogans and ad hominem logical fallacies.

St francis has obviously not read the report from mandatory palestine and I have ..

why not trundle out some irrelevant biblical references..

I will provide some references that hopefully the very-short-attention-spans who think that they are debating the issue can understand..

obviously some jews owned some land from the time of the crusades when saladin let them
into jerusalem after they , and many christians, were killed en masse by the christian warriors..

saladin was a muslim, as we all know...

Comrade Stalin
Jerusalem

references..please read and assimilate...

if anyone replies to these almost immediately, i know you are not serious and are merely reciting talking points from zionist project publications...

I have been studying this and related and similar colonial projects for the last 50 years so you had better bring your best game

Comrade Stalin

That is why Egypt will not let a single one cross the border
legally, gaza is part of egypt..

the corrupt egyptian military dictatorship, which removed the democratically elected government, is
in an unholy alliance with the zionist settler project.

the top tier of their secret services is contracted out to mossad

Comrade Stalin
Cairo

the corrupt egyptian military dictatorship, which removed the democratically elected government, is

Comrade Stalin
Cairo
Following the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, Egypt administered the newly formed Gaza Strip. It was captured by Israel in the Six-Day War in 1967. Between 1994 and 1999, Israel transferred security and civilian responsibility for much of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank to the Palestinian Authority.

Now go be a good boy and starve some more Russians

there is no such thing as an alternative history

there is only history

and i provided an exhaustive document..which you did not read..so please do not try to be clever..it does not suit you...

and this subject was covered exhaustively by myself, on this forum 10-15 years ago.

do some scholarship..there are many many books on this subject

Comrade STalin
Yes there isЛживая подонка, there the lie people like you tell and the truth.

Following the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, Egypt administered the newly formed Gaza Strip. It was captured by Israel in the Six-Day War in 1967. Between 1994 and 1999, Israel transferred security and civilian responsibility for much of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank to the Palestinian Authority.

Now go be a good boy and starve some more Russians
hes a smart one isn't he , we already have 3 cell we must come up with a name for Stalin , other then the obvious lying scum commie butt bunny

so sad that true scholarship has been replaced with an obsession with talking points, slogans and ad hominem logical fallacies.

St francis has obviously not read the report from mandatory palestine and I have ..

why not trundle out some irrelevant biblical references..

I will provide some references that hopefully the very-short-attention-spans who think that they are debating the issue can understand..

obviously some jews owned some land from the time of the crusades when saladin let them
into jerusalem after they , and many christians, were killed en masse by the christian warriors..

saladin was a muslim, as we all know...

Comrade Stalin
Jerusalem
Who actually owned the land of Israel? Here is a partial list of the many nations and peoples said to have occupied the land of Palestine since the beginning of time. It is certain none of these people, apart from possibly the Jews, have established a perpetual or current right to absolute property ownership in the disputed land.

Historical occupiers of the land of Palestine

African Homo Erectus

Amalekites

Ammonites

Amorites

Anatolians

Arabians

Arameans

Assyrians

Ayyubidians

Babylonians

British

Canaanites

Carians

Crusaders

Edomites

Egyptians

French

Girgasites

Greeks

Hittites

Hivites

Homo Sapiens

Iraqis

Jebusites

Jews

Jordanians

Lebanese

Luwians

Lydians

Moabites

Mongolians

Natufians

Neanderthals

Ottoman Turks

Palestinians

Perizites

Persians

Philistines

Phoenicians

Rashiduns

Romans

Syrians

Umayyads

references..please read and assimilate...

if anyone replies to these almost immediately, i know you are not serious and are merely reciting talking points from zionist project publications...

I have been studying this and related and similar colonial projects for the last 50 years so you had better bring your best game

Comrade Stalin
These ancient civilizations have not established any perpetual land ownership rights over the dozens of other occupiers of the land both before and after these people occupied the land.

These ancient civilizations have not established any perpetual land ownership rights over the dozens of other occupiers of the land both before and after these people occupied the land.

they needed to write a "holy book" which gave them perpetual rights to land.
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahah
hahahahahah

Comrade Stalin
Cairo
By whose law? God's? The Palestinians'? The Jews'? The British? The Ottoman Turks'? The UN?

Werbung:
Back