Do you think pjmret should be re-named Spam Boy

• Yes, he is Spam Boy

• No, he is pjmret, whatever the hell that means

• Rename him Ricky Retardo

• Just put him on Ignore

• I will post my own name for him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Real News Links

Do you think pjmret should be re-named Spam Boy? Just look at this crap (below) a screenshot I took this morning.

I would be okay if he was posting intelligent stuff, but its all third grade adolescent crap.

Is he Spam-Boy? Is he Ricky Retardo? Is he some other name? Should you just put him on Ignore?

You actually get TWO choices in this poll.

1670155878176.png

Werbung:
Do you think pjmret should be re-named Spam Boy? Just look at this crap (below) a screenshot I took this morning.

I would be okay if he was posting intelligent stuff, but its all third grade adolescent crap.

Is he Spam-Boy? Is he Ricky Retardo? Is he some other name? Should you just put him on Ignore?

View attachment 2039
Why don't you grow up you childish fool and have some cement toughen up.

You can't tolerate someone challenging you. Being a pompous sanctimonious nut case doesn't give you a mortgage on anything.
Sit down and shut while the grown ups take the floor.

Why don't you grow up you childish fool and have some cement toughen up.

You can't tolerate someone challenging you. Being a pompous sanctimonious nut case doesn't give you a mortgage on anything.
Sit down and shut while the grown ups take the floor.
I was thinking you should go by bugger eating boris or maybe bad breath boris

View attachment 2039
I like Ricky Retardo a lot it just flows nicely is descriptive of him . it just fits

i'm glad to see that I own several people here who can't stop thinking about me. lol

Werbung:

View attachment 2039

So far Ricky Retardo is in the lead

Caffpture.JPG

Back