1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Who thinks this Post should be on the Conspiracy Thread..and Why?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by KeepOurFreedoms, Jul 31, 2007.

?

Should the Post listed be on the Conspiracy board?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. USMC the Almighty

USMC the Almighty Well-Known Member

This is all addressed in my previous post.

2. just because the "Author" titled it something dosent make it automatically so.only in a simple world friend

3. thanks for illustrating for us how it is you misdirect
    i have said what i needed to . your simply ridiculous

4. ha ha ha with all the effectivness of a 6th grade poster

5. USMC the Almighty

Okay, make all the childish insults you want, you acknowledge that I have fully explained my reasoning and that it was fair and correct?

6. KeepOurFreedoms

KeepOurFreedoms Well-Known Member

Bottom Line!!!

Yes 5 35.71%
    No 9 64.29%

Time to move the post back to the original place it was posted.

7. ohhhh I learned this behavior from you and Palerider,we cant call names now can we? so we all do this instead! Kettle meet pot..................
    my how things change for you when the shoe is on your foot?

your reasoning as i have stated is completly Flawwed and totally inaccurate.It was far from fair at all .it was skewed as you continue to spew about the definition of the "TERM" "Conspiracy Theory" there is no conspiracy present no collusion or corroboration or plots therefore there can be no "Conspiracy Theory"

wht you have been saying and doing in this thread certainly will not ,can not be construed as "Fair" you present a skewed story and then try to support it with even more biased opinion and thats what we are to call fair

nice try like i said i have dismantled your theory and yet you cling to it like a sinking ship in a noreaster

your really out of your league pal

8. well sir "IF" you were correct 100% .............there would be NO NEED to do such? your simply proliferating the argument because your immaturity wont let you put it down ......your Bias is shining through ike a light in a dark tunnel

9. USMC the Almighty

No. I couldn't care less about this poll. If I really wanted to, I would just edit it my favor, but I have no interest.

Perhaps if the votes were public or everyone who voted no explained their flawed thinking, but so far no one has been able to refute my logic.

10. USMC the Almighty

First, Roker, I did provide the definition of "to conspire" in the very post that you quoted:

Aside from this, you didn't say anything other than the title of the video doesn't match up with its contents. All anyone has to do is watch 1 minute of the video to see that it's a conspiracy theory video put out by conspiracy theory nuts.

I've made my position perfectly clear and backed it up with the dictionary definition of "conspiracy theory" and "to conspire". I have no need to further explain myself.

11. KeepOurFreedoms

At least 9 people on these boards think it is your thinking that is flawed. And now we know you might just cheat to get your way.

Of course we have refuted your logic, you just deny it.

12. USMC the Almighty

Who are those 9 people? If they all come forward and refute my logic, then I'd reconsider. And I'm not going to cheat to get my way, I just don't care enough.

13. KeepOurFreedoms

I have no way of knowing which 9. I'm looking at what the poll says. Of course you care, you keep coming back.

How many people does it take for the refuting to take on you?

14. USMC the Almighty

Only 1

15. KeepOurFreedoms

Well, you've already had more than one.