Who thinks this Post should be on the Conspiracy Thread..and Why?

Should the Post listed be on the Conspiracy board?

• Yes

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:
All discussions on 9/11 being an "inside job" are conspiracy theories. Whether or not you think it's true is irrelevant, it's still a conspiracy theory and it belongs in the appropriate forum.

And lastly, who cares? Don't you have some educational youtube videos about our government to watch?

All discussions on 9/11 being an "inside job" are conspiracy theories. Whether or not you think it's true is irrelevant, it's still a conspiracy theory and it belongs in the appropriate forum.

And lastly, who cares? Don't you have some educational youtube videos about our government to watch?

YOU should care. This is someone involved telling it like it was. NO conspiracy is involved in his telling his own story. What is wrong with you???

YOU should care. This is someone involved telling it like it was.

No, I mean why do you care about what forum it's in? I was just trying to keep things organized. We don't want 9/11 conspiracies infiltrating the real forums.

NO conspiracy is involved in his telling his own story. What is wrong with you???

Right, but he's talking about a conspiracy. That belongs in the conspiracy forum. Find something else to complain about.

No, I mean why do you care about what forum it's in? I was just trying to keep things organized. We don't want 9/11 conspiracies infiltrating the real forums.

Right, but he's talking about a conspiracy. That belongs in the conspiracy forum. Find something else to complain about.

"the real forums" So you are trying to hide anything related to finding the truth out about 9/11. You're just a Bush Flunky.

"the real forums" So you are trying to hide anything related to finding the truth out about 9/11.

Yes, the real forums. Where adults have conversations on actual issues. And I'm not trying to hide anything. I'm simply trying to keep the forum organized.

You're just a Bush Flunky.

Because I don't believe some fabricated theory that he placed explosives in the World Trade Centers? Bush and I don't see eye to eye on plenty of issues, but that doesn't mean I think he is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Yes, the real forums. Where adults have conversations on actual issues. And I'm not trying to hide anything. I'm simply trying to keep the forum organized. Yeah Right!!!

Because I don't believe some fabricated theory that he placed explosives in the World Trade Centers? Bush and I don't see eye to eye on plenty of issues, but that doesn't mean I think he is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

You think 4 planes were hijacked by guys with Box Cutters??? LOL You must really enjoy that theory of Bush and Company. And they just happened to find the Passports to the hijackers near Ground Zero, when nothing else survived the 3 buildings that fell into their own footprint at free fall speed. You are very gullible.

your obviously a biased worthless piece of trash. as you didnt bother to watch the video .we can tell this by your again "SIMPLISTIC" childish response.....

pro government Neal and Bob man here folks

look at that

my Biased Moderator................has given me an infraction on this.............

he gave me 2 in one day....................his personal dislike of me has become apparent

and continues to force him to Biased moderations of me

I am fairly well convinced that USMC is the same as ADMIN too BTW for any interested

Roker, admin and USMC are not the same person. Get over it. Not everyone makes multiple accounts.

Secondly, whilst I do not believe the official story about 9/11, it should still be in the conspiracy theory section because thats exactly what it is.

Admin Himself said he had a regular account that he used to post, so no secret there?

This video was a ex-cop telling what he saw, and heard on that day...........as well as the sickness he has endured.......... yes he makes mention of the possibility of an inside job but it was in NO WAY the crux of his interview

so according to you anything 9-11 related is a conspiracy post? interesting

Werbung:
Back