Why are religious people so obsessed with homosexuality?

Werbung:
Spectacularly irrelevant

Not it isn't, irrelevant. You ridicule people for believing in a virgin birth and ressurection, but you think it's perfectly logical to believe that human beings evolved from a monkey and a monkey evolved from a rat or whatever, etc, etc.

Your belief is a "theory". What makes your belief authentic and not the other?

Why must you condemn homosexuals? That is very un-liberal of you. Can't you keep an open mind about homosexuals? Why so intolerant?

Where in that post did you see a condemnation of homosexuals? At most, I see a condemnation (although it is more a constat of lack of insight by some people) of people who REFUSE to see the truth in their own sexual orientation and who fear it so much that they reject it to the point of attacking those who are balanced enouth and have enough insight to recognize that they are not and never will fall within the heterosexual dogmas.

So. . . I do not see any of your criticism about Dawkinsrocks warranted at all.

So intolerant and hateful. You libs 'claim' to be so tolerant and understanding of those different from you...I guess that does not include Christians.

Nothing wrong with Christians. . .as long as they don't impose their dogmas on other people. . .and that includes their hiding their homophobia behind the nebulous "teaching" of a 5000 year old often translated, often interpreted "spoken story."

I guess, you may find that people who do not abide to extreme religious man made dogmas are intolerant? Well, I personally find people who hide behind those dogmas intolerant and hateful.

Alias is trying to equate the idea of a virgin birth and resurrection with evolution

One is a demonstrable testable fact and the other is a logically impossible fantasy with no supporting evidence.

I guess you have to be that insane to buy the BS of religion.

I pity you Alias.

Werbung:
Back