Why are we still listening to Bill Clinton?

Werbung:
That’s just a lie, sorry. Zionism creates terrorism. Cause and effect.
There's no need to be sorry. Not even you are perfect.
I don't recall Jews flying planes into buildings.
The cause was they attacked and killed 1200 innocent people and the effect is Bibi will wipe them out. Sounds fair to me.

There's no need to be sorry. Not even you are perfect.
I don't recall Jews flying planes into buildings.
The cause was they attacked and killed 1200 innocent people and the effect is Bibi will wipe them out. Sounds fair to me.
It was a sarcastic sorry. And zionists are a different kind of evil than the terrorists. Obviously they don’t need to fly planes into buildings and have suicide missions when the building are all theirs. They’re the ones with the power here that abuse these people. Then these people become terrorists in reaction to that. It really shouldn’t be hard to understand. The only way to truly defeat Hamas is to stop Zionism. Bombing a refugee camp or a hospital to kill one bad guy is not the righteous path.

It was a sarcastic sorry. And zionists are a different kind of evil than the terrorists. Obviously they don’t need to fly planes into buildings and have suicide missions when the building are all theirs. They’re the ones with the power here that abuse these people. Then these people become terrorists in reaction to that. It really shouldn’t be hard to understand. The only way to truly defeat Hamas is to stop Zionism. Bombing a refugee camp or a hospital to kill one bad guy is not the righteous path.
You hypocrit.

Werbung:
Back