Why are we still listening to Bill Clinton?

Stray Bullet

The guy was on Epstein island just like Trump was, and here’s Genocide Joe using him to help his re-election bid.

Werbung:
The guy was on Epstein island just like Trump was, and here’s Genocide Joe using him to help his re-election bid.
Trump was never on the Island sorry to burst that one. He did fly in jeffys plane and he kicked the liberal child molester out when he made moves on a young Hispanic working there and turned over evidence to the courts to help convict him

Trump was never on the Island sorry to burst that one. He did fly in jeffys plane and he kicked the liberal child molester out when he made moves on a young Hispanic working there and turned over evidence to the courts to help convict him
Oh yeah that sounds like Trump defending a helpless Hispanic girl. Lol

Well it’s what happened. Biden’s doing everything he can to avoid protestors for Gaza, especially on camera. He’s a coward and he’s an idiot, or at least he thinks his voters are.
And your opinion makes it fact?
I said before you were a republican. Your disguise is being diluted like Guiliani's hair dye.

And your opinion makes it fact?
I said before you were a republican. Your disguise is being diluted like Guiliani's hair dye.
I’m a progressive and Biden is not. I will not play the lesser evil game anymore, especially after Gaza. If someone isn’t at least as liberal as Bernie Sanders then they don’t get my vote. And Bernie is establishment now, or at least he’s doing their bidding a lot of the time. But I do like how he came around on Gaza. Don’t call me republican because I won’t fall in line with your shitty establishment candidates. If anything you’re the Republican for settling with corporate elects.

Werbung:
I’m a progressive and Biden is not. I will not play the lesser evil game anymore, especially after Gaza. If someone isn’t at least as liberal as Bernie Sanders then they don’t get my vote. And Bernie is establishment now, or at least he’s doing their bidding a lot of the time. But I do like how he came around on Gaza. Don’t call me republican because I won’t fall in line with your shitty establishment candidates. If anything you’re the Republican for settling with corporate elects.
You can get meds for your delusions and anger.
In the meantime, I'll Call you what I like.

Back